The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Work of a Genius The Persian's Writing
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Lynn Rossignol | Gender: Female | Age: 39 | Posts: 29 | Roses: 10
Old 02-22-2016 at 02:42 AM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Nightingale's Odyssey Blog Novels  Post [1]

Available for free reading, a collection of fanfiction focused around Erik after the events in Paris. I decided to publish these chapter by chapter on a blog. New segments go up every Thursday.

This starts with the first novel "Shadowcrest's Hammer"

Check it out, drop me a line. Let me know what you think.
Nightingale's Odyssey Blog

"The only way to ensure a dream withstands the torrents of time is to lay the foundation in hard work and skills. Anything less and the accomplishment is not worth recognition."-Erik- from my novel ~Nightingale's Strain~
Follow the series Nightingale's Odyssey
Nightingale's Profile Send Private Message Nightingale's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2016 at 12:06 AM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Update:
The entire "Shadowcrest's Hammer" is now available for binge readers.

The second novel, "Nightingale's Strain" begins serial publication on August 4th with a new chapter every Thursday.

Access is FREE

There are currently four complete manuscripts with a fifth planned. This is a serious project.

"The only way to ensure a dream withstands the torrents of time is to lay the foundation in hard work and skills. Anything less and the accomplishment is not worth recognition."-Erik- from my novel ~Nightingale's Strain~
Nightingale's Profile Send Private Message Nightingale's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2017 at 08:24 PM
Nightingale
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

The full text of "Shadowcrest's Hammer" and "Nightingale's Strain" are entirely up.
"Gilded Cage for a Nightingale"
The third novel in the series is live!
Historical fiction/drama/murder mystery/thriller

All FIVE novels are completely written and going live chapter by chapter, posts on Thursdays. Check them out as they go up, and drop me a line letting me know what you think.