The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Don Juan Triumphant Reflecting Mirrors
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 07-30-2009 at 06:18 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [61]

Oh, that's alright darling. I really don't mind slash as much as I did anymore (after all, it's just having fun with the story, it's not like it's real or anything) it just really isn't my cup of tea. But as long as it's well written, I'll read it. It's just that it's not the first thing I look for in a phic.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-05-2009 at 03:53 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [62]

True it does depend on the writer. But just the steriotype ideas that some people have. I think that Christine and Meg came up because of the 2004 movie...same with Erik and Raoul. It just seems like that to me and it doesn't seem far to the true characters.

My opinions :(

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-26-2009 at 03:02 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [63]

The whole R/M (Raoul and Meg) thing has really peeved me recently. Although I ship E/C and defend Raoul, I really don't like it when Raoul finds love other than Christine. If it irks me when Erik moves on, it especailly irks me if Raoul does. I mean, he's supposed to be the devoted, sane one, right? I don't know, I just don't care for shippings other than the originals. Why's that I wonder...
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Bleeding_Masque | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 09-12-2016 at 01:14 AM
Bleeding_Masque
Wandering Child
Dancing Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [64]

For a while I was blind and a total C/E shipper but then I joined a board for M/E "Merik" phants and I warmed up to that pairing now I don't mind Christine with Raoul as much because I love the Meg/Erik pairing (not Leroux though more movie based) Granted it would take Erik some time to get over Chirstine, but with enough time and good writing he could learn to love again I always thought Meg had a secret curst on him
Bleeding_Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote