The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Grand Stage Productions » The Paris Opera House » Performer's Dormitories
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 05-13-2005 at 04:47 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Dormitory Requests  Post [1] »

House Dormitories:

The House Dormitories are a place for everyone involved in the Paris Opera House to come and relax. In this thread, you can request to be added to an existed dorm or to create one of your own, if there are no others to be filled. In order to join a dorm you must have 25 posts, to help keep them active. We ask that you be active in your thread to make it easier on your dorm mates. Start requesting away!

This thread can be used for planning dorms as well, or by PM.
  • House Dorm Rules:
  • Dorms are to only consist of 6 characters, no more.
  • *New* Please Read! - If you have a secondary character, you must request them to be put in separate dorms. They cannot reside together.
  • Co-ed dorms are allowed.
  • Be active in your dorm!
  • Don't post in any other dorm besides your own.
  • All posts must be completed in RPG format.
  • Keep everything rated PG-13, for the kids.
  • When your thread reaches 200 posts it will be re-created by a moderator. Don't start your own threads. If you start your own they will just be deleted. Nothing major.
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 05-30-2008 at 11:52 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

A|T|T|E|N|T|I|O|N
Dormitory Revamp

Due to rampant inactivity in the dorms we are refreshing things a bit. It's that time of year for Spring cleaning. ;) If your character is not listed on the newly updated Character List then your new characters will not be placed in a dorm and old characters will be removed. If your character has been mistakenly archived. Please post here first, so your character's profile can be reinstated then post here to be readded to dorm directory.

ALSO: The one month posting rule has thus far been overlooked. In one week the dorms will be looked over again and any dorm members that have not posted in at least a month will be removed.

If you have a character in a dorm and would like to have them removed please post here.

Your character will also be removed if they have now been assigned an apartment.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 11-28-2009 at 09:08 AM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Everyone who requested a dorm has now been allocated one. Apologies for the long delay in doing so. Can I request when you ask for a dorm that you check that a) you don't already have one, because someone already in a dorm had requested one. And b) please include your character's surname in your request. It's not very fun having to search for it in the profile forum.

Thank you and have fun posting!

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-02-2010 at 10:38 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

I would like to take OUT Gabrielle since she has moved into an Apartment. I'm not sure where to post, but since this is the Dorm Requests...this is technically a request to get my character out. so... Dorm 1 by the way :) Tahnk you.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 01-03-2010 at 12:31 AM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

She has been removed for you.

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jess | Gender: Female | Posts: 54 | Roses: 10
Old 04-25-2012 at 03:10 AM
pckgm28
Wandering Child
Soprano

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

I would like to request a Dorm for my character, Amaranth Destler. Thanks. =)
pckgm28's Profile Send Private Message pckgm28's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 32 | Roses: 10
Old 10-20-2015 at 04:07 AM
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

Hi, I don't have any r.i.p fictional charactars yet but I would really looove to know how I can make them and their profile's/ bios so than I can get a dorm and a request. If my post isn't in the right form, please tell me where I should post things like this in future.

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 32 | Roses: 10
Old 10-25-2015 at 03:31 AM
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Update Dorm Request, please!!  Post [8] »

Hey again,
This is ChristineDaaéRosesOfMasks and I'm requesting a dorm for my newly made character Christine Sakura!!
I know that things are very dead around here, but I hope to get in!!

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote