Old 04-20-2009 at 12:45 PM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Referral Contest  Post [1] »

The objective of this contest is very simple… get your friends to join The Phantom’s Opera.

When users register, there is a box that asks, “Put the username of the member that referred you.” If you refer someone, then get him or her to put your username as his or her referrer! For every member that you officially refer to the forums, you get 10 roses. If the new member posts at least 10 times, then that member earns you an extra 5 roses! This contest can you earn you many precious roses!

An easy way to refer other people to TPO is to use your referral link:
http://www.phantoms-opera.com/index.php?referrerid=XX

Replace the XX with your User ID number. To find your user id number, just click on your profile and look at the url address bar above. There you will see your User Id number is listed at the very end of the url. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away in this thread. The staff is here to answer any questions you may have. ^_^

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 22 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 06-14-2009 at 08:58 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

How do you show a Mod that someone was referred by you? Do we have to tell you or will you find out eventually?
Also what page will it bring the future member to when you give them the link with your username's account number?
Thanks
PJ

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Hollie | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,814 | Roses: 215
Old 06-15-2009 at 06:07 AM
Raoul de Chagny
Opera Manager
House Patron
Aurèlien, WHERE?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
How do you show a Mod that someone was referred by you? Do we have to tell you or will you find out eventually?
Also what page will it bring the future member to when you give them the link with your username's account number?
Thanks
PJ
We the staff will already know every referral that you make (as long as the new member puts down your username in the referral box upon registration), so you don't need to tell us yourself. Roses won't be given out immediately, it will be done once a month.

The link you give the new member should direct them straight to the home page, and when they click to register your username should automatically appear in the referral box on the registration page. But it's important for you to make sure the new member puts your username in the referral box otherwise we won't know that you referred them and you won't receive any roses.

Christian Lisle :: Aurélien Renard :: Emile Ashleigh :: Elesa Robinson (coming soon)
<b><i>Raoul de Chagny</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote