The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Rachey | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 368 | Roses: 50
Old 03-20-2007 at 06:55 PM
Love the Lie
Wandering Child
Let Me Go Free

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [31]

Well let's see, Yay someone besides Rayna and I put down Gravitation! I have seen/read EVERYTHING (well almost, I'm working on the manga I just need two more volumes XD) from that series I love it!
Yes! Someone loves Gravitation! I place all blame on Shadow-sa, who raved on and on about this smexy anime with some hot guy on guy action. Yes, Shadow, it is YOUR fault I love this anime, not my inner slasher. :-p

Though seriously, how could you resist? look how cute Shuichi and Eri are. And Ryuichi!!!!! Ryuichi = <3333 plain as day! There is no other way to put it.

Recently started reading Ouran High School Host Club. That is love as well.
Love the Lie's Profile Send Private Message Love the Lie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ashley | Gender: female | Age: 29 | Posts: 10 | Roses: 10
Old 03-25-2007 at 11:49 PM
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [32]

I grew up on Sailor Moon, but now the Only anime I watch is Fruits Basket. It's such an amazing series.

I'm an angel bored like hell, and you're a devil meaning well
You steal my lines and you strike me dumb
Come raise your flag upon me.
lightupbroadway's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Tanya | Gender: I'm an it. | Posts: 68 | Roses: 10
Old 08-23-2007 at 04:14 PM
Wandering Child

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [33]

I grew up on Sailor Moon, too. It was the anime that first planted the idea of reincarnation in my head, and in a weird, twisted way, it has stuck with me ever since.

I also quite enjoy the Techi Muyo incarnations (with the exception of the recent one that didn't include any of the original characters. Seriously, what was with that?). Dragonball Z's ok, though I prefer Dragonball.

I also am one of the few who like Pokemon. I have had the biggest crush on Meowth ever since I was in fourth grade. I just didn't realize it until eighth grade, when I heard Inuko Inuyama sing "Nyasu No Uta". It broke my heart so much, and it made me think "You're not alone, Meowth! I love you!" Then, I started finding the Meowth's English voice sexy. It stayed sexy even after the voice actor got a sex change, which is actually quite scary when you think about it. Too bad it got replaced. Oh well. Sexy voice or voice that sounds exactly like Gary Oak's, it's still Meowth, and I wub him. I also like Mewtwo quite a bit. You may already know this from my other post, but Myuutsuu's original voice actor in Japan was also the original Japanese Phantom. He sounds so much like Michael Crawford, only his approach is more subtle and sexy.

Speaking of Pokemon and Phantom of the Opera, did you know that Sarah Brightman's apparently gonna sing the new Pokemon Diamond Pearl Opening in England?

Carlotta fan, Erik stalker. Heh.
Taka's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote