The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: margarita | Gender: lonely heart | Posts: 38 | Roses: 10
Old 03-17-2008 at 01:13 PM
Wandering Child
Could be a crackhead?

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Psych  Post [1]

Psych comes on USA and it's my favorite show ever!!I think I'm like Shawn,cause I'm so random like he is.He's always doing something crazy on there and he has the best lines.And I like mystery shows cause they keep you watching.Gus is my mom's favorite and he's so conservative and still hangs with Shawn and he's got the best expressions.Execpt in the last season they made Shawns dad less mean.And Lassiter is funny cause he tries to be tough.I can't decide my favorite episode!!!My friend and I recite the lines all the time.When the season ends,I runs into the street and scream the title,like Elphie in"No Good Deed".Who else loves this show???Who?Is it you in the green?No,wait,everyones wearing green!Darn St. Patricks Day!!
Everybody dance now!!!

I'm just sayin'
cornholianphantomess's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nichol | Gender: female | Age: 27 | Posts: 102 | Roses: 10
Old 05-17-2008 at 10:31 PM
Wandering Child
~Mrs. Erikdoesnthavealastname~ xD

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Oh I love this show! but has no one else seen it?
nikki.phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 05-18-2008 at 03:03 AM
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I've seen it, they are showing here over in Australia...except it somehow disappeared into the television guides...I can't find it anymore, so I think they took it off air.
But It was hilarious! I enjoyed every second of it, the lame jokes are just to crackable!

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote