Ballet Mistress
House Patron
It's Phantom meets Hamlet- Phamlet!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
The RP Character Question Game [2]  Post [1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzenklavier View Post
What's this? A new game? And it's with RP characters? I'm sure we all get a little curious about how other characters can react to certain questions sometime, so this is your chance to ask and find out. The rules are simple. I'll start with three questions, and you answer in character. You should try to answer all three, but if you can't think of anything for one, you can answer how many you can think of answers for. You can be as brief or long as you want. Then you ask up to three questions. When you answer, put the character's name you're answering in at the beginning. Like so...

Q: What's your favorite animal and why?

Xzavier Hazard: A leopard. I daresay their furs make the most exquisite rugs.

The answers can be witty or humorous, of course. But they should stay in character. Alrighty. Here's the very first set, and o'course, have oodles of joyous fun!

Q: Do you enjoy traveling? Where's your favorite place you've been so far?

Q: What physical feature are you most proud of and why?

Q: If I walked up to you and punched you in the face really hard, what would your reaction be?
last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Silk View Post
What's your best talent?
I would like to think it's songwriting, but I think I'm better at the French horn. It's something I enjoy a tad bit more than the French horn, but since it's impossible to sing and play the horn at the same time, I think it comes down to a tie to the Piano and French horn.

What's your favorite hobby?
I would have to say talking nature walks through parks and excreta, it's just nice to feel the breeze again my face.

Are you any good at making costumes?
Considering that I used to do backstage work and prop crew and not costumes, I think that speaks for itself. I usually would stab myself by accident quite a few times.

What is the time of day where you feel the worst? The Best?
What is the number that seems to pop up the most in your life? Not necessary your favorite.
Do you like harmony?
continue!

|Vincent!|JHO|Evangaline|Christmas Onyx|<3|Green|Ember|
.::.
|Call me a little Crazy, but I think I like you.|<3 KT, Tian, et Moi|
<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 11-02-2009 at 05:13 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

OOC: So no one else notices this...BIC:

What is the time of day where you feel the worst? The best?
I would have to say that mornings have gotten much better for me, but regardless I always feel good around ten to noon. I'm not sure why, probably because I'm up and running by the hour.

What is the number that seems to pop up the most in your life? Not necessarily your favorite.
I would have to say...nine. it just seems like it's always there.

Do you like harmony?
I enjoy listening to harmony...trying to work on the skill of harmonizing on the spot....I'm working on it, seriously I am.

What is the problem that you face?
What is a reoccurring theme in your life?
Did you have a fond memory of your childhood? A pet, a friend?

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 11-02-2009 at 06:07 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

What is the problem that you face?
Talin: mostly decisions about my future.. I've worked so long to become a doctor now I don't know what aspect of the field I want to focus on.

What is a reoccurring theme in your life?
Kypton: I would say that constant change is a major theme in my life... I know everyone has some kind of change that they deal with but mine seems to happen every two or three months it seems.

Did you have a fond memory of your childhood? A pet, a friend?
Calvin: When I was a kid we had this stray cat on my street that we all called Sloan.. he was huge... and he didn't seem to belong to anyone either...

What do you consider a weakness of yours?
Do you prefer physical or verbal affection?
What do you think other people see when they look at you?

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 11-02-2009 at 06:25 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

What do you consider a weakness of yours?
Grafton: Weaknesses? Why would I tell you those...that just makes me much more vulnerable as a person.

Do you prefer physical or verbal affection?
Gabrielle: Well, physical affection it depends...I guess verbal affection is something that is easier for me to handle so I don't feel too silly when I can't hold their hand anymore.

What do you think other people see when they look at you?
Gabrielle: Considering that I don't have that many friends...probably a cold or harsh expression?

Name three things that you've always wanted to do, but you never had the time to do.
Did your childhood affect your personality?
Do you take good notes?

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: The Italian :) | Gender: Female | Posts: 27 | Roses: 10
Old 11-11-2009 at 02:59 AM
ViktorioVincenzio
Wandering Child
The Voice Backstage

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Name three things that you've always wanted to do, but you never had the time to do.
Viktorio: Learn how to dance the Tarantella, go scuba diving, and learn Irish step.

Did your childhood affect your personality?
V: Yes. My childhood has made me what I am. Along with those who were around me in that time-frame.

Do you take good notes?
V: Not at all. I take down what I need to know and forget what is pointless.

If you were a flower what would you be?
Who is your greatest inspiration, why?
What is you least favorite color?

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
ViktorioVincenzio's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-11-2009 at 03:44 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

If you were a flower what would you be?
Gabrielle: I would want to be a forget me not...but since everyone's bound to forget me at one point in time...I would want to be a Tigerlily.

Who is your greatest inspiration, why?
Grafton: Just to sound like I was listening in American Literature...I would have to say Robert Frost...straight forward guy. Just wrote in a weird style. With that said...Voltaire would have to be my favorite for his sarcasm. At least I wasn't of his time, it would have been offend if I meet him. He's probably someone in history that I've read quite a bit about actually. His humor is wonderful...if you're not the recipient of the joke that is.

What is your least favorite color?
Gabrielle: I've always despised pink and some yellows...only in nature I find them acceptable.

What is the firs thing that comes to you mind when you think about Black Death?
Who would you be likely to walk into in the next few minutes?
What is the last thing you've said to someone?

Name: Kristen | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,518 | Roses: 39
Old 11-23-2009 at 02:24 AM
inside your mind15
Wandering Child
Nerds rule the world.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

What is the first thing that comes to you mind when you think about Black Death?
Arielle: It was the first thing I studied in my Infectious Diseases class in medical school.
Who would you be likely to walk into in the next few minutes?
Scarlett: Someone who needs something from me.*sigh*
What is the last thing you've said to someone?
Arielle: I told Grafton that I'd make him angry just for fun. *giggles*

What's your favorite high school memory?
Do you have any phobias? What are they?
Name the clique you were with in high school.

"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live

without and know we cannot live within."
Made by Cassie!
I'm available anytime to RP, just PM me!
inside your mind15's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2009 at 03:10 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

What's your favorite high school memory?
Grafton: I'm not really sure. Probably winning that script award, but at the time it was pretty embarrassing. Tripping over that wire and cord...oh good times.

Do you have any phobias? What are they?
Gabrielle: Okay, fine! I'm a tad bit scared of the dark. It's just so confining regardless of what you see...

Name the clique you were with in high school.
Gabrielle: What clique I was in? I think I made my own by being the only outcast of the graduating class.

Who is the role model in your life?
How did you figure out that your job is what you would be doing today?
If you could remember something you had forgotten before what would it be?

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 11-23-2009 at 04:10 AM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Who is the role model in your life?
Kypton: No one really... I'm my own person I guess...

How did you figure out that your job is what you would be doing today?
Calvin: Well originally I went into the military for selfish reasons but now I genuinely love my job and realized when I came back from Iraq that I wanted to help people.

If you could remember something you had forgotten before what would it be?
Talin: I wish I could clearly remember a time when my family was happy and together.... before my father left us...

What is your favorite musical instrument to listen to?
What is your favorite aspect of a carnival?
Do you have a significant other?

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2009 at 05:02 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

What is your favorite musical instrumental to listen to?
Gabrielle: Not to be biased...but the French horn. The cello is also nice, and the violin...oh I could go on forever you see. Music after all, is my life. Actually I just hate that quote enough to say that I believe it as well, but sadly it's the truth for me.

What is your favorite aspect of a carnival?
Grafton: I enjoy the atmosphere...it's like getting away from the real world...forgetting everything about the real world, and entering this entirely new place of imagination and wonder.

Do you have a significant other?
Gabrielle: Out of embarrassment I am not truly sure enough to say yes, but I would like to think that he cares...he's said so. I just doubt so easily...to easily. But well, to answer the question. Yes. Kip is a wonderful man...anyways I form tangents...

What is the possibility of you not being here today?
Do comments easily affect you?
Are you easily embarrassed for something you didn't do?