Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 06-22-2010 at 06:48 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [41] »

I had a very weird dream last night. My computer was not working right, and so my dad had to totally reboot it. Here's the catch, though -- James was visiting and had the job of calming me down!

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 06-22-2010 at 08:23 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [42] »

I've been out of the country and just recently got back. Last night, the first night in my bed, I dreamt I was hanging out with a guy at work and I got hungry, so he took me to have KFC with the Mythbusters while we shot some stuff (which is all the mythbusters seem to do).

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-22-2010 at 09:51 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [43] »

Before I started Driver's Ed, I had a dream that my friend tried to sell me a Hummer, yellow with green flames. She followed me everywhere I went with the same line; "Wanna buy this car?" After forever, i got the idea to run into my bathroom since it has a lock and lock her out.
I ran in, locked the door and turned around to see my friend with the Hummer (in my bathroom O.o) and said "Wanna buy this car?". Then I woke up.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2010 at 02:25 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [44] »

Last night I dreamt I was on The Price Is Right. Drew Carey was the host -- just like in real life -- and Rich Fields was the announcer. The weird thing about this dream was that I kept spouting off random facts about Drew, hoping he'd notice and get Rich to pick me. It seemed to work, because I was called down pretty quickly. When I got onstage to play my pricing game -- I think it was Pathfinder -- I kept spouting facts, and Drew said to me, "You're my number one fan, aren't you?"

After he said that, I woke up.

xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 06-25-2010 at 04:35 PM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [45] »

I had a dream that there was frozen ravioli in the freezer. Ravioli is one of my favorite foods. However, I soon woke up and sadly found that this wasn't the case when I went to make my lunch later in the day.

Why not forget about being normal and live for him?
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2010 at 05:34 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [46] »

I had a dream I was fighting for the rights of an elephant names oscar. But oscar turned into a platypus, and then back into an elephant, and then a platypus once more. After a while, I couldn't tell which one oscar once. But I continued to fight for him... then he evaporated.

masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2010 at 03:48 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [47] »

Last night’s dream was the greatest dream ever. James had come for another visit, and had fallen dead asleep on the couch in the living room. I really wanted his attention, so I decided to pretend I was Princess Charming and wake him up with a kiss. After a few tries, I finally succeeded, and he woke up. So I greeted him with, “Hello, Sleeping Beauty,” since I think James is very beautiful. Unfortunately, I woke up when he was about to kiss me!

Old 08-11-2010 at 05:25 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [48] »

Apparently, I talk and sing in my sleep. Just as Cassie. She has some crazy stories to tell. Anyways, whenever she reiterates these back to me, they never have anything to do with the dreams I remember, and I tend to remember a lot of my dreams. Huh weird.

Speaking of which, I had a dream the other night that had something to do with Tarzan learning how to farm. I may remember them, but they never make much sense.

Old 11-18-2010 at 04:06 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [49] »

I had two very weird dreams last night.

In the first one, I dreamt Geoff (the aide from my adaptive PE class) was a sedation dentist, and that he was going to put me out for some kind of procedure. The funny thing is, he was laughing and telling jokes the whole time, just the way he did in PE.

In the second one, I dreamt I'd gotten JD Roberto's cell phone number, and that we spent hours talking on the phone! Our conversations seemed to go on forever.

Name: Kitty, Lottie | Gender: Chickie, chick | Posts: 26 | Roses: 0
Old 02-12-2011 at 03:46 PM
LilMissLottie
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [50] »

My dream of genderconfusion and Demonic Sillybands!

I had a progressively weird dream last night.....it started off with me going to a school basket ball game assumedly for the purpose of playing in the band. I get there and the coach yells at me to suit up already, the team's been waiting. I was on the BOYS basketball team (hello, I'm a girl). Then I was thristy so someone gave me a glass of water to drink while I played so this one guy got all up in my face so I punched him....and then the game was over. Volleyball was next for some reason and the entire girls basketball team plus me had to be the net or hold the net up...not fun. Then my BAND DIRECTOR started loading the basketball players onto the band bus. And the bus driver was a pirate. Well there was a pitstop that involved some sort of nonsense but I can't remember exactly what. Then we were suddenly in the country side (I figured out we were traveling to another game) but the bus broke down or something and we had to stop at this conveniently placed house. We get out and go in and somewhere along the way we're no longer the OGHS basketball team, we turned into the Mystery Inc. Gang and I was shaggy! Well Scooby and I had gone in first and there was this rack with pots and pans and we knocked them over, before we could pick them up they proceeded to re-right themselves and the sponges in the sink started doing dishes, we grabbed the sponges trying to stop them and everyone came in congratulating us for doing the dishes and we tried to explain but they laughed and watched TV. The sponges stop and we have a fight about why no one ever listened to me and scooby then as I walk into the living room I see red eyes glowing in the window so I run over to lock the door but something is pushing against it. I somehow get it shut and run around the house shutting windows and blinds so it can't get in and tell everyone to hit the deck. Turns out the demon sponges had eyes too, so I had to rip those up. Then I go to where the gang was in the TV room and there's a box of these combination sillyband/aquadots. They grow into little rubber animal shapes if you pour water on them, but they were microscopic and they were trying to eat us all. And someone had been feeding them fruity pebbles (that's what they said) and so like five of them had gotten to be the size of my fist. So we got a vaccum that looked suspiciously like a ghost busters nuclear reactor (coincidence) and sucked the water out of them before my mother and I picked them up (they looked like grains of rice now) and ate them. Aaand that is how it ended. :)

Although somehow the box was still full of the animal things (inanimate) when we boxed it up-retaped it and were going to take it back to Wal-Mart.

LilMissLottie's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote