The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold The Finished Score
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 161 | Roses: 10
Old 07-14-2005 at 06:13 AM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Coldplay  Post [1]

"Yellow"..."The Scientist"..."Speed of Sound". Could they get any better? ...That they could. This incredibly moving rock band has lyrics that seem to echo parts of my life, as well I'm sure of all their fans. At the moment I can't stop listening to "Fix You" off their newest cd "X&Y". Anyone else love Coldplay?

----<---@kashmir@--->----
No, what I love best, Lotte said, is when I\'m asleep in my bed - and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head....
kashmir's Profile Send Private Message kashmir's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Angelique | Gender: Temptress | Age: 29 | Posts: 361 | Roses: 2
Old 07-14-2005 at 05:27 PM
Angelic
Wandering Child
the blissful affliction

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I love Coldplay so much, I ahd obsession with the song "Trouble" from their album Parachutes. I have all their CDs including the live 2003 one and some unreleased tracks my brother found for me on the internet. :D I'm currently very much into the song "Square One" and "Twisted Logic" off of X&Y. I'm going to see them in concert in August, I so happy. :D

you speak in riddles, your intentions turn me on
Angelic's Profile Send Private Message Angelic's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 161 | Roses: 10
Old 08-04-2005 at 08:45 AM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I'm seeing them in concert in September, Angelique! I was also obsessed with "Trouble". So many of their songs relate to personal memories...and I know a lot of people can relate to them in that way. I find that so amazing. I'm so excited about the concert! :D. You'll have to let me know how your conert goes (which it will be incredible, of course...lol).

----<---@kashmir@--->----
No, what I love best, Lotte said, is when I\'m asleep in my bed - and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head....
kashmir's Profile Send Private Message kashmir's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2006 at 09:24 AM
Angelic
Wandering Child
the blissful affliction

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Sorry so incredibly late heh, but the concert rocked. I was soooo far away though. :( What about yours?! By the way I got a job after the concert so I fronted money to see a show of theirs in March! I'm uber ecstatic for it cause I'll be in an actual row not in General Admission. But it was expensive. Meh so worth it!

Angelic's Profile Send Private Message Angelic's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 288 | Roses: 10
Old 01-09-2006 at 08:51 AM
AAW0487
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

I love there music! It's so moving, and "Fix You" is just such a beautiful song. There X & Y cd is wonderful!

I Love My Banner KT!
AAW0487's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2006 at 01:59 AM
Angelic
Wandering Child
the blissful affliction

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Again late, their concert in March was good too! I saw them again and have to say Chris Martin's energy is out of this world, throughout the entire show he was jumping around and running even into the audience! The bodyguards tried to keep up with him, it was awesome. Coldplay is quite possibly one of my favorite bands ever. :)

Name: | Gender: | Age: 26 | Posts: 34 | Roses: 10
Old 07-02-2006 at 01:36 PM
Euphony
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Mmhmm, I love them so damn much ^.^ But I lost my X&Y CD, tres upsetting!!! *cries*

Euphony's Profile Send Private Message Euphony's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Posts: 184 | Roses: 10
Old 07-07-2006 at 06:14 AM
Chance_or_Destiny
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Yep, I'm just another crazy coldplay fan - who is tragically in love with their music. It's songs like theirs that take rock and roll to a whole new level.

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but rather in ourselves!
Courtsey of the fabulous KT Mae!
Chance_or_Destiny's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2006 at 08:14 PM
Angelic
Wandering Child
the blissful affliction

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

For serious, I had been going on a Dresden Dolls binge and on the TV they played a clip of a Coldplay song for a commerical for some random music channel or something and I had to pop in a Coldplay CD. So sorry Nicola! I hope find it, that's the exact CD I put into my player when I needed a refresher on the amazingness of Coldplay.

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 08-05-2009 at 04:49 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Viva la Vida is officially my favorite song now! I love love them! Okay so all of the remixes of hat suck so I just listen to the original. It's just soooo I don't know impacting.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote