The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold The Finished Score
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-06-2009 at 05:52 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Josh Groban  Post [1]

I love his music. I mean if you listened to it when your in any mood, it just can do so many things to you. It all depends on how open you are. I love so many of his songs!

When he sings the Prayer Oh sweet God! Ha! Celine Dion said that she was in shock when Andrea sent this young boy to sing the Prayer, but was more shocked in how he sang. And the fact the he's an AI of on freaking awesome character...(Kypton West go get a scene because Halry said so) hehe charrie advertising)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 07-06-2009 at 06:43 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I love Josh's music to death! I go through these phases where I have a special spot for one artist and at the moment it is Josh Groban (Not to mention the fact that he's an AI for one of my charries but still) anyway one of my favorite songs by him is Remember When IT Rained and My Confession. All of his music is absolutely amazing those are just the ones that I've really enjoyed as of late. I'm trying to get my brother into Josh but he's more a rap/hip hop kind of guy. Love love love Josh! Okay I'm done.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 07-06-2009 at 06:49 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I don't think there's anyone else out there that does music the way he does...He sings, he does the piano and drum...makes me wanna grow up and marry the man!

You are Loved is the first song I heard him sing...and I was thinking "That's a voice that will NEVER leave me" guess what! that was almost 6 years ago and I still listen to him. That's a voice I will love to fall asleep to just listening to You Raise Me up! ha!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 08-06-2009 at 02:10 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Josh Groban is the god of pop culture music in my eyes. He has a beautiful, rich voice with a vibrato that flows like silk. All of his music and lyrics are equal in beauty whether it be Italian or tribal African. This man is just a musical genius. I'm not sure if he writes his own music or not, but it's the way that he sings it that makes it so touching.

My favorites of his are Weeping, Mai, L'Utima Notte, and In Her Eyes. I've only listned to his album Awake and You Raise Me Up (who hasn't?) so I'm sure that I would be able to find new favorites quite easily. What are his other albums named?
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2009 at 08:38 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

He does write music but he wrote mostly in Awake (Now or Never, Awake, February Song...maybe Dont Give Up?) and he has various CDs
His debut: Josh Groban
Closer**** (love it)
Awake
Night at the Greek
Hallmark With You
that's some of them

Has anyone heard the song "Remember Me" that's like the only song that I've heard him sing with an Inidan kind of vibe. I adore his voice in general.

Old 10-07-2009 at 06:09 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenight View Post
I love Josh's music to death! I go through these phases where I have a special spot for one artist and at the moment it is Josh Groban (Not to mention the fact that he's an AI for one of my charries but still) anyway one of my favorite songs by him is Remember When IT Rained and My Confession. All of his music is absolutely amazing those are just the ones that I've really enjoyed as of late. I'm trying to get my brother into Josh but he's more a rap/hip hop kind of guy. Love love love Josh! Okay I'm done.
Converting as he would like to call it. I have a cousin who is completely die hearted obsessed with the man now...she's crazy! Anywho! I love February Song and Mai. His voice is superb...I have the tendency to go from artist to band and visa versa...right now it's been Josh and Michael Buble for the longest time! They win my ears!

So I really love how you got him as a character before I even knew RPing existed...oh well.

Anywho! Guess what came up on shuffle! (Now or Never...haha and then Machine...I love that song...)

Quote:
Josh Groban is the god of pop culture music in my eyes. He has a beautiful, rich voice with a vibrato that flows like silk. All of his music and lyrics are equal in beauty whether it be Italian or tribal African. This man is just a musical genius. I'm not sure if he writes his own music or not, but it's the way that he sings it that makes it so touching.

My favorites of his are Weeping, Mai, L'Utima Notte, and In Her Eyes. I've only listned to his album Awake and You Raise Me Up (who hasn't?) so I'm sure that I would be able to find new favorites quite easily. What are his other albums named?
He is the God of Pop Culture music. Correct! I have no idea why some people haven't heard of him. He wrote a few of the songs (mostly the ones that are in English) from his album Awake, mostly he co-writes...guess what! He doesn't even know how to play the piano...let me hear GENIUS!

Weeping, Mai all your songs that you like are some of my favorites. I personally love So She Dance--My future contemporary senior piece for dance! Whoot! His has an album called Closer.

I just looked on youtube...he's soo funny! Making of Closer

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 12-28-2009 at 08:45 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

So this is what I missed while I was away...
JOSH GROBAN!!
Yes, I have rekindled my crush on this amazing and wonderful and extremely talented singer.

He is just amazing.
He plays the piano, Flute, drums AND the uilliean pipes!

My favourite song of his would have to be 'Per Te'.
I adore that song so much. and 'Remember When It Rained' is just amazing too.
Oh, heck, all of his songs are amazing!

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-31-2011 at 04:27 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Sooo, anyone heard his new album lately? I think I'm in love with his music...all over again. I pre-odered the Fan's edition of his album and my parents gave it to me as a performance present...CANVAS COVER! Oh yes!

And I am doing a rendition of Higher Window at a school coffee house..let's see how that goes ;) Anyways, It's ILLUMINATIONS and it's amazing! I love a guy who writes with a passion...

This is just a tid bit of his song, I LOVE IT!

Higher Window

Ugggh! I love him!

His concert is coming up!!! I'm so excited!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 2:

Just came from his concert! Too much fun. My friends and I decided to make fools of ourselves and yell, "We love you more" after someone said they loved him and he said, "I love you more...too..." best moment! 1:04 AM...I gotta sleep now. School and rehearsal tomorrow...ugh!

Name: Rebecca | Gender: female | Posts: 54 | Roses: 10
Old 03-17-2012 at 02:54 PM
Ramin+Sierra 4ever
Wandering Child
The nerd of the Opera :)

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

I do love Josh!! He is amazing!! His voice is so unique and it's something you don't expect a mature voice to come out of such a young man. He' beautiful!! I love anything he sings in a foreign language..even if I can't understand a word...hehehe :) What do you guys think of his latest album, Illuminations?

Ramin+Sierra 4ever's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote