The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold The Finished Score
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 07-30-2009 at 09:49 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Vitamin String Quartet  Post [1]

Ever heard of them? Vitamin is a group that pays tribute to other bands by redoing their songs as beautiful orchestrated pieces...

Many of you know about my little obsession with Maroon 5 (and his royal sexiness, Adam Levine). That's how I stumbled across them, I found the Vitamin version of She Will Be Loved and it was so beautiful I nearly cried... It's nearly as great as the original version... So now I can walk down the aisle to She Will Be Loved without it seeming tacky :)...

Here's a link to She Will Be Loved (with the video for M5's original):
She Will Be Loved

Also, while searching the amazing YouTube, I found this!
Bohemian Rhapsody ala String Quartet

If there are any songs that you just really love, check to see if Vitamin's done a tribute... I'm in the process of buying "Under Your Skin," their Maroon 5 tribute- basically the entire Songs About Jane CD redone...

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-28-2010 at 03:15 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I love them. I have some Coldplay (<3) things by them. I have Some Jason Mraz, Natasha Beddingfield and Journey things. I absolutely love these guys! It's beautiful, but catchy. The orchrastrations are innovative, but don't lose the integrity of the original song. I those that.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote