The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera » Beyond the Paris Opera » Games of Make Believe
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-12-2010 at 06:13 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

Did you ever learn how to do tricks with a yo yo?
Grafton: No...I got as far as wind-drop-rewind. Repeat.
Have you ever cut yourself while cutting food?
Gabrielle: To make myself feel better, since I've done that so many times, everyone accidently cuts themselves a time or two...but the most memorable ones are when I was a child...still have the scars too.
Do sounds like continuous tapping irritate you or can you ignore it?
Grafton: It depends... but sometimes it takes me time to realize that it was my own pen against the metal of the chair...then it seems unreasonable that I was frustrated...writer's block...it's when you think so hard you plug everything else out.

What "class" were you in high school? Prep? Smart? Rebel? Dark? What?

What is tha most important thing? Accuracy or timing? Anything in general?

Which is worse: to have loved then lost or to never have loved?

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 01-12-2010 at 12:26 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

What "class" were you in high school? Prep? Smart? Rebel? Dark? What?
Calvin: I was the popular jock.... you know captain of the football team, datiing the head cheerleader....not that it matters now.

What is tha most important thing? Accuracy or timing? Anything in general?
Aaron: Well when I play the piano it's both... though accuracy usually comes before timing so I guess accuracy... but I honestly don't know how to answer that.

Which is worse: to have loved then lost or to never have loved?
Kypton: Well in my situation I would say to never have loved at all. Even though if you are never wtihout the experience you don't know what you're missing having expereinced it myself I couldn't imagine not having that in my life.

What is your favorite item for breakfast?
Have you ever sneezed on someone by accident?
Did school take a priority or a back seat when you were a kid?

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-12-2010 at 12:52 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

What is your favorite item for breakfast?
Gabrielle: Probably coffee or tea.
Have you ever sneezed on someone by accident?
Grafton: Maybe...if so I'm rather sorry...
Did school take a priority or a back seat when you were a kid?
Gabrielle: Well if you're going to ask that way...I would have to reply that it was a backseat driver...it once was priority until it just was too much. At least the grades didn't show.

What was the worst situation you were in when meeting someone new?
What is The cheesiest pick up line you've used?
Who are you more like? Mother or father?

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 01-12-2010 at 01:02 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

What was the worst situation you were in when meeting someone new?
Calvin: Well when I was a sniper I had to go undercover and meet my target... before I killed the mind you... I thought that was a pretty bad situation...

What is The cheesiest pick up line you've used?
Aaron: One of college roomate's sister's friends was drinking coffee and putting packets of Spelnda in it. I coudlnt' help myself. i grabbed a napkin and wrote 'if you ever want the real thing give me a call..." she never did but I thought it was pretty clever.. though completely cheesy.

Who are you more like? Mother or father?
Kypton: My mother used to get mad and say I was like my father... only wanting what I wanted... though I personally think I'm more like her and that was why we argued a lot when I was younger and stupid.

Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
What is your favorite work out? Or do you hate working out in general?
Do you carry a purse/briefcase with you?

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating

Old 01-12-2010 at 09:18 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
Gabrielle: I know I'm always cold, as others would tell me, but you could always bundle up...It is just at time I often forget.
What is your favorite work out? Or do you hate working out in general?
Grafton: That point in life has not really hit me. I guess walking around often works the best for me. Keeps me moving with my schedule.
Do you carry a purse/briefcase with you?
Gabrielle: Yes...it works as both actually. The small pockets for my personal belongings and the larger space for my binders. How convienient?

What does your mind do when you know this is a bad situation? Freeze...talk to you? completely obsess over one problem?
Was there ever the time that you just couldn't help but be so...happy?
Name six different kinds of friends that you had. The one who's funny, the one who always was a genius...etc. Name it.

Name: Cassie | Gender: Señorita | Posts: 4,083 | Roses: 185
Old 01-16-2010 at 04:23 AM
Mrs Nadir Khan
Wandering Child
House Patron
Slave to my Inspiration

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

What does your mind do when you know this is a bad situation? Freeze...talk to you? completely obsess over one problem?

Lucian: My mind tries to work a way out of any problems I may have. I don't exactly have time to waste freezing.

Was there ever the time that you just couldn't help but be so...happy?

Lucian: I think it would be an extremely sad existence if you never had at least one of those moments. Thoroughly cliché though it may be, the one time that stands out in my mind as happy-- borderline giddy-- was the birth of my son. I also never bothered to conceal happiness when elected to office.

Name six different kinds of friends that you had. The one who's funny, the one who always was a genius...etc. Name it.

Madeleine: Define the term "friend". *grin*

1. When was the last time you prayed?
2. What would it take to make you consider going vegetarian?
3. Is there ever a situation in which infidelity is justifiable?
Mrs Nadir Khan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 01-16-2010 at 08:06 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

1. When was the last time you prayed?

Rafael: *sarcastically* Last night, I prayed for the end. Actually, I'm not super religious, but I do pray before I eat. I don't even know if I do it right, but I don't care.

2. What would it take to make you consider going vegetarian?

Rafael: Haha. Been there, done that. Being raised by two vetranarians and a ballerina means no meat for Rafael. When no one was watcing, I'd by a hot dog. Now, steak is my favourite food.

3. Is there ever a situation in which infidelity is justifiable?

Rafael: A year ago, I would've found a way to say "why yes, it is justifiable if..." yada yada blah. But today, I say "Hell no!"

Do you have a favourite Ninja Turtle?
Are you eco-friendly?
Did you drive here?

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2010 at 08:13 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

Do you have a favourite Ninja Turtle?
Aaron: Actually I never could sit still long enough to watch TV so I have to say I'm not familiar with the cartoon

Are you eco-friendly?
Calvin: No but it's not like I do things to deliberately pollute the environment either... Taressa tries to do enough for both of us I think.

Did you drive here?
Kypton: Nope. Believe it or not I walked from Berlin, hitched rides on trains and with people who would take me... but mostly walked. It took me four days to get here.

What is your favorite kind of pie?
Have you ever tried going on a diet?
Have you ever been involved or known someone who's been involved in smuggling drugs?

Old 01-16-2010 at 08:24 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

What is your favorite kind of pie?

Grafton: I don't really eat pie. But once I had apple pie with vanilla ice cream when I went over to a friends house...that was pretty good for a dynamic duo.

How you ever tried to going in a diet?

Gabrielle: Not really, but I almost got stuck in the habit of not eating anything. Yes, Anorexia. Bad "habit", but it happened..almost.

Have you ever been involved or known someone who's been involved in smuggling drugs?

Grafton: In college there were a few kids who would take OTC meds from the store. Illegal drugs. I know people who have been down that road...

Who is the person that you can turn to?
Who is someone who has betrayed you to the core?
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of death?

Old 01-16-2010 at 08:34 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

Who is the person that you can turn to?
Aaron: Well there's my twin brother... he kind of keeps me on track you know.

Who is someone who has betrayed you to the core?
Calvin: I was coordinating a mission in Afghanastan. We were supposed to evacuate a village before any of our enemies showed up. While I was carrying a little girl who couldn't walk out of her house a truck nearby blew up and all hell broke lose. Somone on my team had tipped the enemy off, I realized later that he'd slinked away when my men and I had gone into the village to get everyone out... I can remember not wanting to lead missions after that.. it was one of the many reasons I returned to the states to go to school.... I never thought anyone coudl betray their own country like that but unfortunately I was wrong.

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of death?
Kypton: Loss. When people die you lose them. I think that's the hardest thing for a lot of people to accept.

Do you go to church?
Do you enjoy cleaning?
Are you any good at guitar hero?