Name: Sharon | Gender: Female | Posts: 81 | Roses: 10
Old 10-05-2009 at 11:33 PM
Esgaroth
Wandering Child
Stage Crew

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Opera Notes  Post [1]

Hello - I talked with Hidden Silk about this idea and got permission to try it out on everyone here. I was wondering if anyone would have fun writing "Notes" in the same vein as Diary Entries from the various viewpoints of the POTO characters. The rules would be simple: A) One character and one Note per post and B) keep subject matter decent or at least canon to the story. No slashing of characters or using graphic descriptions. Write your "Note" to address various events that took place during POTO and you can refer to the stage, movie, or book version. I dont think there should be any restriction on how serious or goofy you want to get with the Notes, although for my part, my goal is to give as humorous a spin on the Note as possible....but it might be amazing to write a Note from a serious POV as well.

For example, (and I will readily admit I am not a whiz at coming up with humorous posts)

From Christine - A Note,
Today we learned that Mssr. is leaving the Opera. He says that it is to explore the wonders of Australia but everybody knows its because of La Carlotta. Rumors are that she snores loudly and he cant think of a graceful way to dispatch her.

Im sure others out there can come up with some scathingly brilliant posts and I'd love to see it!

Sharon

Esgaroth's Profile Send Private Message Esgaroth's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-05-2009 at 11:40 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Permission? Well I just thought that it would cool to try out...permission. Oh your soo silly Sharon!

Quote:
The Diary of Meg Giry - Entry
Well it's been a few days...and she's still gone...perhaps she's ill.
~
~
~
~
....I told her not to use that spray for her mouth.
That's what I got!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: kayla | Gender: girl | Posts: 13 | Roses: 10
Old 11-16-2009 at 02:52 AM
Christine's next face
Wandering Child
in love with the phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Dear Christine,
I am deeply sorry for our incounter in the night hence. It was never my intent to make you faint, although I'm glad I thought to make my bed yesterday morning.
Your angel of music,
Erik

PS Did you like your wedding dress? I had it made just for you.
(That was compleatly random and off the top of my head.)
Christine's next face's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 11-16-2009 at 03:57 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Dearest Christine:

It appears that I have fallen through the trapped doors and I so happened to land around your mirror...do you mind opening up? Please...It's really stuffy in here...

Erik....

Christine: *to the miror* "Oh really?" *pause* "If you...the Angel of Music...Phantom, which ever, are stuck behind the mirror...how did this letter get into my room? Which is one the other side of the mirror..."

Voice from behind the closet door: D@mn...

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 12-22-2009 at 03:28 AM
Christine's next face
Wandering Child
in love with the phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Dear Opera Ghost,
Sorry to gloat but...... I WIN!!!!

Sencerly Roul

To love the voice is not to love the man. To hear the voice is more then to see the face. To trust Erik, voice or face, is to let yourself succomb to darkness in the deepest sence. It's to fall in love with a deth's head and hand.
Christine's next face's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2009 at 03:54 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Dearest Erik...

I am sure that you are aware that it is has been over thirty five years since Christine chose to be with me...forever...in my arms...with me...and we are married. Yes we are married. She is with me...and married...to me.

Yes I am sorry about this grave news. I'm sure its...*ink splatters* painful to *ink splatters* hear this.

We have a child. A girl in fact...and...stay away!

*ink splatters* Well, I suppose this was pointless to you.

Raoul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Years Later....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Monsieur,

Think again. Are you sure that you are married to Chrisitine?

I thought so.

Are you sure that you still have your daughter...

Oh really?

Have you check?

I am, dearly afraid to say, but I thought so....

Your Humble Servant,

O.G.

Old 12-22-2009 at 10:17 PM
Christine's next face
Wandering Child
in love with the phantom

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Dear Opera Ghost,

If you do not give me back Erica (I know the name was Christine's idea), I will hunt you down and finish what was frist started in the grave yard.

Impatianly waiting,
Roul
(walks into babys room) "god **** you pto!!!!" (Christine runs in) WHAT???
(baby wakes up crying) (roul thrusts note in christine's hand) OH!!!!

Name: Artemis Young | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 35 | Roses: 10
Old 03-30-2012 at 04:37 AM
eternal_rose21
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
A note from an evil diva.....  Post [8]

To Christine: You have sabotaged me! i know you've gone crazy. i hate you! La Carlotta

"I may be British, but you should NEVER underestimate me because I am WAY better than La Carlotta ever will be, plus Christine Daae is my hero & she is the greatest woman to ever grace the stage!"- Alexandria Barrett
eternal_rose21's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote