The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold From The Rafters
Remember Me?

View Poll Results: Do You Watch "Bones"?
Love it to bits! 3 30.00%
Hate it... Can't stand the dead bodies! 0 0%
Heard of it, but never seen it. 7 70.00%
Never heard of it.... What is this show again? 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Ashley | Gender: Goddess of Song | Age: 27 | Posts: 76 | Roses: 10
Old 04-30-2011 at 02:57 AM
Wandering Child
~Flattering Child~

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Bones  Post [1]

Alright, I don't know if another thread existed before, but forgive me if there's already a thread somewhere.

I.Freakin'.Love.This.Show. It is sooooo amazing! The Season 6 finale is almost here, so it'll be interesting of how they end the season. I wasn't too thrilled with Hannah in the beginning of the season, but I'm hoping Bones & Booth will get together sometime soon! :) This show is actually quite educational, too. XD

Anybody else on here love this show?

~Signature By Me~
Christine_Daae's Profile Send Private Message Christine_Daae's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 07-22-2011 at 05:02 AM
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

I'm a huge (though recent) fan of "Bones" -- love the fantastic writing and acting. And my dad teaches anthropology, so he's quite into it as well. We watched all of Season 1 thanks to Netflix, and then kinda jumped ahead to the season that was playing this spring on TV -- think that's season 6 now? Might catch up on some of what happened in between at some point. But yes, love this show. ^_^

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote