Name: Bella | Gender: Female | Posts: 5 | Roses: 10
Old 02-26-2013 at 05:26 PM
G.W.
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [131]

Lol, glad to see I'm not the only one having PoTO related dreams!

One time, pretty long ago, I dreamed I was walking in the streets and saw Ramin, dressed as the Phantom and all, walking past me. I stared at my parents like "Did you SEE him!?" And they just shrugged and said "What? That guy? Just a showoff." Or something like that. I don't remember the rest, but I have a faint memory of running after him in total phan-excited-ness XD (it's a miracle I didn't faint on the spot, actually)

Another small bit from a dream is where I walked past Her Majesties Theatre, in London, and Ramin (it's always Ramin :3 to my great joy!) stuck his head out of the window without mask and with make up on shouting "BOOooOO!" really loudly, scaring the living crap out of some people. I really lolled so hard XD

Lately I had some Leroux based PoTO dreams though, which sometimes are really... odd... In one of them I actually was Erik! (and I'm a girl. But then I wasn't... and... omfg!) I was just lurking around the Opera house a bit, like Erik does, y' know. I MIGHT have been spying upon Christine as well... hehehe. Well, anyway, I remember just standing there, admiring how beautiful and amazing she was, until suddenly Raoul walked in, they started chatting and eventually hugged affectionately and kissed. God, I really could KILL either HIM or MYSELF at that exact moment...

And some other REALLY odd dreams that weren't really happy or anything, almost as if I was reliving Erik's life. Unfortunately in a true-to-Leroux-and-not-happy way :S I liked the "Oh my God, I see Ramin on the streets" kind of dreams better, lol!

Funnily enough do ALW PoTO based dreams always involve me GETTING 'involved' WITH the Phantom, while Leroux PoTO based dreams always involve me BEING the Phantom (or Erik. I prefer to call Lerik Erik, and ALW Erik 'The Phantom' so mostly when I talk about Erik I'm talking about Leroux and visa versa)
G.W.'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 03-24-2013 at 05:48 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [132]

I had a rather interesting one a few weeks ago. Some of you may know that Paul Stanley (the lead singer of KISS) played the Phantom in the Toronto cast of ALW's musical back in 1999. For some reason, though, I had a dream that I was hearing him sing the role of the Phantom in the Maury Yeston/Arthur Kopit musical. Not sure how my subconscious did that or what put that thought in my mind, but it was interesting in any case.

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 06-06-2014 at 02:21 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [133]

I actually had one the night before last. I was playing Christine in the ALW version and there were a bunch of guys, (I swear, every guy that had ever played the role of the Phantom onstage in Broadway or London, and even one man that played him in a movie), were all going to be alternating the role for this show. We all lined up (I was between 2 of them) and marched out and stood on the stage, which for some reason had turned into bleachers. The whole time singing the title song. At the end of that, the director yelled out the names of some of the men in the front row who would be the first rotation. One of the names was Gerry Butler. ( I remember that one!) As I was walking to backstage, this young black girl comes up next to me and we start talking. That's the end. I think the fact that I'd been watching part of The Royal Albert Hall 25th on DVD before bed may have had something to do with it.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Deedee | Gender: Girl | Posts: 14 | Roses: 10
Old 02-23-2015 at 07:42 PM
Whenasecretfalls
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [134]

Well guys i had many dreams with the phantom, but i can't tell he is looking like this guys from the movies!They are really interesting dreams.
Whenasecretfalls's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote