The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Don Juan Triumphant
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 05-18-2005 at 01:15 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Quote:
Originally posted by kashmir
Ewan McGregor,Colin Firth, and Hugh Jackman...*sigh*. I forgot to mention them, though I can see a lot of you guys like them, too :D. They're great. I almost wonder why Hugh Jackman didn't try out/or sing in POTO...? Any of you guys think he would have made a good Phantom or Raoul?
From what I've heard, Hugh did want to audition for POTO. Unfortunately, he was under contract performing in Boy From Oz on Broadway at the time filming was supposed to be done. I thought he would have made an excellent Phantom, based on that time when he sang MOTN on "Saturday Night Live." :D

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 161 | Roses: 10
Old 05-18-2005 at 06:36 AM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

Ahh, *sigh*. I love Gerry, don't get me wrong, but it would be been great to see Hugh play in the movie. Oh well! I really would love to see BFO on broadway, but first thing is first...POTO this July :D

----<---@kashmir@--->----
No, what I love best, Lotte said, is when I\'m asleep in my bed - and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head....
kashmir's Profile Send Private Message kashmir's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 423 | Roses: 10
Old 05-18-2005 at 11:05 PM
Countess Cain
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Does anyone not like Johnny Depp? XP

My favorites aren't anyone special, though.

Male:
Johnny Depp
Jason Issacs
Gerard Butler (Not in a 'OMFG hes soo hawwwtt!' way, but yeah.)
Tom Felton
Tatsuya Fujiwara
Tom Hanks
Tom Cruise

Female:
Nicole Kidman
Renee Zellweger
And a lot of obscure ones I don't know the name of. O_o; Yeah, I'm horrible.

And I haven't liked Orlando Bloom or Hugh Jackman for a while.

Van Helsing murdered his reputation for me... And recently, Bloom's kind of... Well, annoying. I used to have posters of him. Alas, not anymore.

*Shrug.*

Formerly Sadako Kurosawa!
Countess Cain's Profile Send Private Message Countess Cain's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 161 | Roses: 10
Old 05-18-2005 at 11:30 PM
kashmir
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Quote:
Does anyone not like Johnny Depp? XP
If you don't you're missing out big time! hehe.

Quote:
Gerard Butler (Not in a 'OMFG hes soo hawwwtt!' way, but yeah.)
lol!! That made me smile. You have a point though - too many girls only love actors for their looks...it's so annoying. I find Gerry attractive, but that's definitely not the reason I love him - it's all about his incredible acting. :)

I love Jason Issacs, he's very good. You know an actor is good that whenever they play a villian you want to jump into the movie and slap him silly (The Patriot, Harry Potter), lol. If you've ever seen Sweet November though...quite a different man there, hehe :D (he's so adorable though in that movie).

I try not to think about Van Helsing...*cringe*. I refused to even see that movie it looked so stupid...and from what I've heard, I made the right choice.

Aww, no Orli? Oh well, *shrug*. He's not one of my faves, but I do like him.

----<---@kashmir@--->----
No, what I love best, Lotte said, is when I\'m asleep in my bed - and the Angel of Music sings songs in my head....
kashmir's Profile Send Private Message kashmir's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 333 | Roses: 10
Old 05-19-2005 at 04:26 AM
cinty
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

Actors: Michael Crawford, Gene Kelly, Howard Keel, Spencer Tracy, Donald O'Connor, Danny Kaye, Gerard Butler, Patrick Wilson, Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan, and many many more!!
Actresses: Emmy Rossum, Grace Kelly, Debbie Reynolds, Miranda Otto, Cate Blanchett, Kate Beckinsale, Minnie Driver.
and like many others I will edit when I think of more! I have sooo many favourites!

Please join:Erik\'s Phans!,Exceptional Beauties and Erik\'s Lair
I am a Raoul/Christine shipper and PROUD of it!!!
cinty's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Manda | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 167 | Roses: 10
Old 05-19-2005 at 04:33 AM
Always_Erik_Fan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Quote:
Originally posted by littlelotte
OG- I love Kiera Knightly, she's very good.

Always_Erik_Fan- You are a Buffy fan, aren't you? ;) They're all definitely great. Especially James Marsters.

You know, Steve...I would definitely add Gerard Butler to my list. I've only seen him in two movies (POTO & Timeline), but just seeing him in POTO alone is enough for anyone I think, lol. I think it's impossible for Orlando to be in a bad movie - he's great in them all so far :)
~lol~ However did you guess? But yes; that was my pre-POTO obsession! I still love BTVS, just rarely watch it anymore... *shrug* I'll admit I sometimes obsess about actors' looks, but I'm trying to stop. I truly believe that all of the actors I have listed are AMAZING actors; not just good-looking. Hey, did I mention I love AMBER BENSON? Sorry; just realized I may have forgotten her!
Always_Erik_Fan's Profile Send Private Message Always_Erik_Fan's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 05-23-2005 at 02:23 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

Favorite actors? Hmm, let me think... ::strokes chin, pondering:: Maybe...Gerard Butler? (Yes, the pondering thing was sarcasm). I love Gerry! :D Also, I'm a fan of Dan Byrd (an actor I would stake no one has heard of...)

Actresses? Emmy Rossum (Hmm...go figure) and Angelina Jolie. I also like Nicole Kidman and Jodie Foster, but ER and AJ are tied for #1.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Posts: 18 | Roses: 10
Old 05-23-2005 at 05:12 PM
M. Andrei
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Does anyone else apart from me notice how many accents Sean Connery has!? Scottish, english, american all rolled into one!
Anyway, I like :
Johnny Depp, Richard Armitage, Sean Bean, Christopher Eccleston, Sean Astin, Sean Connery, Eric Bana, Brad Pitt (In TROY) Clive Owen, Ioan Gruffud, Paul Bettany, Russel Crowe, Kevin Costner, Gerry Butler, Patrick Wilson, Harrison Ford, etc...

Miranda Otto, Cate Blanchett, Rose Byrnes, Emmy Rossum, keira Knightley, Daniela Denby-Ashe, Miranda Richardson, Grace Kelly (In High Society!)
That's all for now but I'm sure there's loads more!

When will the blood begin to roast AND ERIK MAKE MY CHEESE ON TOAST!!
M. Andrei's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 29 | Posts: 39 | Roses: 10
Old 05-25-2005 at 04:26 AM
Silhouette
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Actors:
Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Shane West, Noah Wyle (from ER) Goran Visnjic (ER), Julian Mcmahon, Viggo Mortensen, Hayden Christensen, Dustin Hoffman, George Clooney, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ewan McGregor

Actresses:
Maura Tierney (ER) Parminder Nagra (ER), Sherry Stringfield(ER), Laura Innes(ER), Linda Cardellini(ER), emmy rossum, shannen doherty, alyssa milano, holly marie combs, rose mcgowan, (charmed) Natalie Portman, Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale,

ummmm thats all i can think of for now
Silhouette's Profile Send Private Message Silhouette's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lori (Lauryn) | Gender: female | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,007 | Roses: 2
Old 05-25-2005 at 01:04 PM
Raoulsgal0689
Wandering Child
Lover of Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Actors:
Johnny Depp
Ewan McGregor
Paul Bettany
Chris Marquette
Cillian Murphy!

Actresses:
Kiera Knightly
Amber Tamberlyn
Nicloe Kidman

Anorexic Beauty, Feather-weight Perfection...

Anorexic Beauty, Underweight Goddess

Banners Made by the Amazing KT, Awesome PJ (Hidden Away) and Wonderful Cassie (Mrs Nadir Khan)
Raoulsgal0689's Profile Send Private Message Raoulsgal0689's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote