The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Adoring Audience [Archive] Adoring Audience
Remember Me?

Closed Thread
Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Lizzie | Gender: W-O-M-A-N | Age: 28 | Posts: 2,248 | Roses: 0
Old 01-02-2006 at 06:48 PM
Night feather
Wandering Child
Puppet Master

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

Ehem ::coughs:: the corect wording is "it's more than I can stand" Heh sorry KT, but I absolutely wuv that song to, jacek komac or whatever the hell his name is, just have the most cool voice nice and hoarse... It is a very sexy song, and Ewan McGreggor is just adorable... The dude with the most charming grin in all of Hollywood, I just melt....

You guys know whom I found out we havn't been drooling about? Karl Urban who plays Eomer in Lord of the rings..... YUM! Just watched the two towers today and damn, he's a sexy geezer, of course there's a lot of those in those movies, but just thought I would mention him since Kat and I mentioned all but him thw other day we talked... I think he's gorgeous....

And thanks for the loving Elizabeth, we name sisters must stick together.

Repress And Restrain. Steal The Pressure And The Pain

Wash The Blood Off Your Hands. This Time She Won't Understand
Night feather's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 01-02-2006 at 11:25 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

AH EOMER! *glomps* I <3 all those smexy guys!!!!!

And Haldir doesn't die in the books!!!! T_T

But anywhoo, I LUPHPH EWAN MCGREGOR! Ever since I first saw him in Episode 1. WTF happened to Obi Wan Kenobi, man?! He didn't age very gracefully....*remembers the nasty old man in Episode IV* Oh well. Young!ObiWan is the smex man. And I <3 Moulin Rouge as well. I got the 2 disk DVD, and I cry every time TT_TT.

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Super Samness | Gender: Wonder Woman | Age: 27 | Posts: 3,913 | Roses: 50
Old 01-02-2006 at 11:44 PM
Erik
Opera Manager
House Patron
Killer Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Bohemian Rasphody? I was phorced to download it by KT.. I must say, I didn't like it at all.

Psshhht! I loved it! I'm listening to it right now! ::heart::

Why have I not seen Moulin Rouge yet? ::hides phrom MR phans:: Sorry guys. I haven't seen Rocky Horror Picture Show either. :(

So, I downloaded Gerry singing NOWL and I was singing, and as soon as I said "No one would listen.." my brother said "Shut up, Sam!"

It was quite ironic, as he didn't hear the words, only knew what I was singing. I just wrote 'thinking' phor some reason then had to change it. Stupid me.

And I phound a bondage repherance in KT's Winter Wonderland post. It made me quite happy.

Edit: I just thought I'd add that I've mapped my phuture out. I'm going to be Kristi's phsyciatrist and I'll give her oranges.

Kristi: At first i wanted to be an astronaught. Then I wanted to be a policeman, then a phireman, then a vet for a loooong time.

Me: Now what do you want to do?

Kristi: Sleep.

I'm so bored. So you get some insanity.

<b><i>Erik</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Kristi Lu | Gender: Girl | Posts: 756 | Roses: 22
Old 01-02-2006 at 11:49 PM
Masked Shadows
Wandering Child
House Patron
.Always.Confused.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

I got Moulin Rouge for Christmas. I love that movie!!!!1 I havn't seen Rocky Horror Picture Show either so don't worry Sam, your not alone there.

I'm eating a chocolate covered oreo and I love it. MINE!! ::looks around nervously::

Sam that's such a sad story. I start singing and all my friends tell me to shut up beacuse I'm "such a good singer" then my parents are like "we need to get you another voice teacher, Kristine." Life confuses me.

I'm listening to "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" I love this song!

Now, I see, If I wear a mask I can fool the world.

Masked Shadows's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 01-02-2006 at 11:55 PM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

...you two haven't seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

It has to be the kinkiest/weirdest/most wonderfullest movie EVAH. Plus it has Tim Curry ^_^ I <3 that man. His smile is wicked (C) to Syio.

And as for Bohemian Rhapsody, I only downloaded it because of that one time that KT metioned it and now I'm like WHOO, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY! And I turn the volume all the way up and blast it and sing and dance and have my own little musical in my room and my parents are like GAH!!!!!! *die*

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 01-03-2006 at 12:01 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Hah, hah, hah, hah! < That is my laugh of triumph.

I have you all hooked! Hooked, I say! Bohemian Rhapsody = Life. Queen = Life. ::Starts humming:: Thunder bolts and lightning, verrah, verrah frightening...

Galileo!

Galileo!

Mmmm, buddy. See, the sad part is that Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite song...and my dad's. >_< He's the one who got me hooked. I must say, for all his faults, he has an uber-awesome taste in music.

... ::Sneakily snatches Mr. Ewan and uses him for her own purposes::

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts

Old 01-03-2006 at 12:10 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

::continues singing::

Galileo!

Galileo!

Figaro!

Moo-haha. Brilliant.

LET HIM GO!

:D Makes me smile. TT_TT I DUN WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! ::latches onto RD!Gerik's leg and cries::

RD!Gerik: *sweatdrop* Gah.

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 01-03-2006 at 01:34 AM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Quote:
Originally posted by Why So Silent
And as for Bohemian Rhapsody, I only downloaded it because of that one time that KT metioned it and now I'm like WHOO, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY! And I turn the volume all the way up and blast it and sing and dance and have my own little musical in my room and my parents are like GAH!!!!!! *die*
My sister got me hooked on it. She saw the Queen musical in London and I listened to the soundtrack- Bohemian Rhapsody was the best song. So I downloaded it.

And it's phantastic. :D

"Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaa, just killed a maaaaan!!!"

Quote:
Originally posted by Why So Silent
Makes me smile. TT_TT I DUN WANNA GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! ::latches onto RD!Gerik's leg and cries::
Awww, me either. I want to stay at home and be horribly lazy phor another week. Or month. I don't know phor sure... :)

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 01-03-2006 at 01:38 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Quote:
Originally posted by Reza Khan
I want to stay at home and be horribly lazy phor another week. Or month. I don't know phor sure... :)
...How about forever? That's what I was shooting for. >_< I'm quite good at being lazy. It's one of my talents.

(Among other things. ;))

I lophph my new member title. C'est muy bien, non? ...Hey, look! It's Franish! Or Spench!

::Continues humming Bohemian Rhapsody:: So you think you can stop me and spit in my eeeeeeeeye? So you think you can love me and leave me to diiiiiiiiiiiie?

Queen = Utterly Orgasmic.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 01-03-2006 at 02:47 AM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Quote:
Originally posted by The Khanum
I lophph my new member title. C'est muy bien, non? ...Hey, look! It's Franish! Or Spench!
'Tis very, very nice, yes. And I like Spench better. It seems a little more perverted phor some reason. :D

So I just read, courtesy oph a British phriend, about a study that shows last children in a phamily being the most promiscuous and mentally perverted.

<--- Elizabeth is the last child. :D

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts
Closed Thread