Old 12-29-2008 at 11:08 PM
BrokenVow
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Hi everyone  Post [1]

Hi everyone,

Yep, another newbie ^.^ So I'm Meg from New Zealand. They only had Austrlaia and Antarctica in the where you live list thingy, and I was really tempted to put Antarctica. But yeah, anyway hehe

So I became to be a Phantom of the Opera fan when the stage show came to New Zealand. (Anthony Warlow, Ana Marina). I loved it soo soo much that time and I knew they were in New Zealand until the Sunday after my last exam of the year...so I said to my friends, let's go celebrate end of exams/school year and go see it! So I saw it again and it was just so amazing that time too hehe so yeah, have got the soundtrack (stage show and movie), the book (Both Gaston Leroux and Susan Kay) and the DVD. hehe so yep truely obsessed. Have got two posters in my room. One is the stage show poster and the other a movie poster signed by Gerard Butler and Emmy Rossum.

So yeah ^.^ I am completely obsessed now and love and yeah, looking forward to meeting you all and getting you know you :D

Meg
BrokenVow's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,744 | Roses: 50
Old 12-30-2008 at 12:22 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [2]

Hello and welcome to the Phantom of the Opera Meg.
I am Natalia from the land down under and though I've never been there I love what I've seen about New Zealand,
It sounds like the show captured your heart.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me if you'd like to though I'm sure everyone would be happy to.
So once again welcome and hope to see you around.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Meg | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 22 | Roses: 10
Old 12-30-2008 at 12:27 AM
BrokenVow
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I honestly think it's fair for me to say that the show has changed my life.

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,744 | Roses: 50
Old 12-30-2008 at 03:02 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Performing Onstage
(Performer Is Online)
 Post [4]

Your welcome.
I've never seen the show. It was a friend asking me to join another Phantom site that got me to watch the movie.
I feel in love with it and so hear I am.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 12-31-2008 at 08:07 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Hello, and welcome, Meg! I've only seen Warlow on Youtube and he sounds fantastic. PotO sounds like such a fantastic way to celebrate the end of exams. Lucky you. You are a Phantom obsessor and you have come to the right place. Join the club, literally.

I'm A_Single_Rose, by the way (or simply just Rose.) I have yet to read the Kay version and I can't wait to.

If you have any questions, wanna' chat, or anything else, feel free to PM me or any of the other people on the site.

See you around,
A_Single_Rose

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Meg | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 22 | Roses: 10
Old 01-02-2009 at 11:34 AM
BrokenVow
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Thank you, Rose :D

Warlow was an amazing Phantom. He made me feel so much to the point of laughter and crying at the end. It was just absolutely brilliant. So wanting to write fan mail but not sure how to go about that xD

Thanks for everyone's warm welcome :D

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-09-2009 at 04:31 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

I think that Phantom has changed everyone's life. Seen it, listened to it, sang it, played it, or just heard of the words "Phantom of the Opera". It's remarkable. It gives people a better POV about how life can really be. Hello I'm Patricia. Janie/Jane/(and a zillion other names) are only a few things that people call me. Here people call me Erika (Writer's name in a school newspaper) or Patricia Jane because that's my school name. I bet people have said this before, but seriously..have a question PM! haha. and I know your relatively new, but you know your way around I just never had the change to drop by and say welcome :)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: ~*Purple Martin*~ | Gender: lady | Age: 30 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 01-09-2009 at 08:42 PM
~*Purple Martin*~
Wandering Child
Waffles=Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Welcome Meg! I'm a newbie too. You're so lucky to live in New Zealand. My mom lived there awhile and so I've always wanted to go--amongst several other places.

I love oxymorons just as much as I love regular morons.
~*Purple Martin*~'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote