Name: Nicole | Gender: Female | Posts: 1 | Roses: 10
Old 03-16-2009 at 04:29 AM
nichic
Wandering Child
Stage Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Neebie Right here ;)  Post [1]

Hey I'm Nicole O'Connor I'm from Dublin, Ireland.
I'm an actress/vocalist. I mostly do Musical Theatre but unfortunatly I have never been in Phantom :(
I'm Still in School. Sucks.
I'm only good at artsy type subjects like Music, English, Drama & art, Typical eh?

Wow this is depressing...
m
o
v
i
n
g

o
n
I LOVE BROADWAY!!!

Name a show and I will know it...challenge me, I dare ya..

Gotta go and descuss random Phantom Crap.. ;)

Xo
nichic's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 04-03-2009 at 12:05 AM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

WHOOOT FOR IRELAND! XDD I'm not from there, myself, but I love that place. :)

Helloooooo, Nicole! Welcome to TPO! It's so wonderful to have such cultured, classy people joining us. It seems like you really know your Broadway!

PM me or another friendly member of TPO if you have questions, or just want someone to talk to. We're all pretty darned friendly around here. ;)

CYA!

~Emmy

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 04-03-2009 at 03:48 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Hello, Nicole. Welcome to the site! You're from Ireland, huh? I really want to visit Ireland someday. It sounds so beautiful and magical. Or maybe that's just American romanticism at its best (or worst, dunno.) Sorry. I'm ranting.

I'm A_Single_Rose, or just Rose. Echoing Emmy, we are pretty darn friendly, albeit insane... :p Nah, this site is great and the people are even greater (10 times greater.)

If you have any questions, wanna' chat, or anything, feel free to PM me or any of the other members on the site!

See you around,
A_Single_Rose

Oh, I'm going to see Wicked this weekend, but I know very little about it. I know only the basic skeleton of the plot. Could you maybe fill me in on the show? What's it like? And do you know what the current US Tour cast is like?

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: ~*Purple Martin*~ | Gender: lady | Age: 30 | Posts: 20 | Roses: 10
Old 04-04-2009 at 07:40 AM
~*Purple Martin*~
Wandering Child
Waffles=Love

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

OMIGOD! IRELAND!!! Seriously, after I read the first two posts I about went into cardiac arrest. I've wanted to go to Ireland sooo much I've considered sacrificing small children if necessary....didn't say that aloud....

I love oxymorons just as much as I love regular morons.
~*Purple Martin*~'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 04-04-2009 at 09:01 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Name a show, eh? Is that of any time? I have cast albums of "All in Love", "Tom Jones" and "Baker Street" and love all of them. I used to sing these songs that no one ever heard of, trying to get them "into" these seemingly forgotten musicals.

As for Ireland: Throughout my life, I've wanted to go there because that's where many of my ancestors are from. They came to the States as boundchildren aka bondchildren, working off their passage. So, there's always been a lot of talk about Ireland in our family~both sides. I don't have it idealized, but I do now that I'd want to visit the countryside the most.

Welcome to TPO! I'm sure that you will enjoy it here, as there is so much to do, and there are so many wonderful people here. Naturally, we love music and musicals, so you are in good company. Feel free to ask questions because there are always people who are happy to help.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote