Name: Georgia | Gender: Gender Neutral Chibi | Age: 21 | Posts: 91 | Roses: 10
Old 12-24-2008 at 08:55 AM
Musicbox
Wandering Child
Omelette du Fromage

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Hi I'm Musicbox  Post [1]

Hi my name's Georgia and I'm 12. I have medium blonde hair but I dyed it red and it came out as strawberry blonde. I love phantom of the opera and I look forward to meeting you all.

Musicbox's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Natalia | Gender: Female | Posts: 2,761 | Roses: 50
Old 12-24-2008 at 09:22 AM
witch
Wandering Child
Lost,Alone,Unknown

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Hello and welcome to the Phantom of the Opera.
I'm sure you'll have a great time here and believe me, you'll be getting to meet people very quickly.
If you have any questions please feel to P.M me if you want to.

Once again welcome.

witch's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Cassandra/Cass | Gender: Female | Age: 23 | Posts: 58 | Roses: 10
Old 12-24-2008 at 05:19 PM
*Obsessed*
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Yes welcome Georgia!!! My name is Cassandra. I'm only 13 so as you can tell this site has people from all age groups.
This place is such a wonderful site and it's filled with so many nice people!!! And very addicting I might add!! I'm looking forward to seeing you post in the threads. Like Natalia said, if you have any questions, feel free to PM anyone. We're all willing to help!

(Free to RP!!)
"There is only one happiness in life, to Love and be Loved."- George Sand
*Obsessed*'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 12-31-2008 at 07:00 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Hello, Georgia. Welcome to the site! So, you like PotO and Twilight? Very, very, very awesome.

I'm A_Single_Rose, or just Rose for short, by the way. I'll repeat what Cassandra and Nat said: this place is very awesome, with very friendly people [albeit a little crazy sometimes] and you're going to love it here.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or anything else, feel free to PM me or any of the other fantabulous members!

See you around,
A_Single_Rose

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 32 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 12-31-2008 at 07:16 AM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Hey Georgia!

Having known your sister as long as I have, I kinda feel like I know you - heh, don't worry, she's only ever said nice things about you. But just in case it freaks you out, I'd be that weirdo Brit she miiiight have mentioned who calls her Parrot (loooooong story that I don't even remember, but the name has stuck).

If you need any help, feel free to send me a PM though I guess you have a tap for information if you need it....PM anyway, though. Promise not to bite. :D All the staff, and members, on TPO are friendly enough so you should have no problems settling in and making friends on the site. Most of us are rp fiends so we'll love hitting you up for scenes - be sure to ask for them!

~ Nadya

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 12-31-2008 at 09:24 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Oh wow, another Aussie!! We are getting more and more members form the down under!! WOOT!!
Hiya Georgia! My name's Tian, and welcome to TPO!!
I hope you're gonna love it on here as much as the rest of us do, every single day!!
I hope to see you often around the site!!
~Tian

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Christine | Gender: Feminina | Age: 32 | Posts: 1,573 | Roses: 460
Old 12-31-2008 at 02:25 PM
Ubaldo Piangi
Opera Manager
House Patron
Il tenore Supremo

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Hi there, and welcome, Georgia! You're going to enjoy being a member of TPO. If you'll allow me to introduce myself, my name's Christine, one of your sister's American friends. I'm glad that you've finally decided to join this site, and if you ever have any questions, don't ever hesitate to ask one of the staff. I know that you can easily just ask Hollie, but send a PM anyway in the case that there's a question she just might not be able to answer.

We always love getting new PotO phans, so come on in, pull up a chair, and make yourself comfy and at home. :D

<b><i>Ubaldo Piangi</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote