Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [21] »

lots of fun. I just dislike Andie McDowell
she was godawful in 4 weddings and a funeral

^ IM convo with my friend Kat (not TPO!Kat) about well...indirectly about Andie McDowell but actually focused on her film, Green Card, where she was opposite Gerard Depadieu.

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-23-2009 at 01:39 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [22] »

Because I was to explain to Nadya who to add it to a part of her Custom Title.. :D

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kearyn/Excel | Gender: Wicked Witch | Age: 26 | Posts: 1,116 | Roses: 15
Old 10-23-2009 at 02:37 AM
Christine's Shadow
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
It's Phantom meets Hamlet- Phamlet!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [23] »

http://www.correacreations.com/

checking out a photography site-- but more for the wicked costume pictures there. woo halloween research!

|Vincent!|JHO|Evangaline|Christmas Onyx|<3|Green|Ember|
.::.
|Call me a little Crazy, but I think I like you.|<3 KT, Tian, et Moi|
<b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>Christine's Shadow</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kiki | Gender: southern girl | Posts: 278 | Roses: 10
Old 10-23-2009 at 02:44 AM
Karo Kiba
Wandering Child
I am the crazy girl...lallala

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [24] »

http://www.amazon.com/Phantom-Susan-...sr=8-1-catcorr

I was trying to get my dad to order some things on amazon since I'm daddy's spoiled princess and he gets free shipping!

Why not forget about being normal and live for him?
Karo Kiba's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Mookie | Gender: Alien | Posts: 113 | Roses: 10
Old 10-23-2009 at 08:01 AM
commandermookie
Wandering Child
Love Should Not Divide: Link in sig

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [25] »

www.fifth-estate.com

Yeah, I was giving the link to a friend via email. It's a publishing company. XD

commandermookie's Profile Send Private Message commandermookie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 10-24-2009 at 01:38 AM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [26] »

[iphonereply=http://hollywood-scene.net/images/Hollywood/iphonereply.png]
Incoming text...
555-963-2703

[iphonebox]
Maisie

Well you never know! When Bronx proposed to me, way back when, my initial reaction was shock and I don't think I answered him for about twenty minutes! Hahaha. Those were good times... I don't really know what to say. I'm really pleased for you, Caitie. I know how much you love Peter. Bronx, on the other hand, seems to be ignoring me. *sigh* I know we're divorcing but can't we still get along?
[/iphonebox]
[/iphonereply]

^ character iPhone text on another site....coding likely won't work here so apologies in advance.

Isabella Delancy's Profile Send Private Message Isabella Delancy's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-24-2009 at 04:37 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [27] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofthenight
Kypton West

Kypton....either.
Because I will be offline next week so I might as well work offline with RPs to not get too too behind :D

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Nadya | Gender: Kitty | Age: 31 | Posts: 1,489 | Roses: 30
Old 10-24-2009 at 07:56 PM
Isabella Delancy
Wandering Child
House Patron
Brainwashed by the Cult

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28] »

He could feel the waves of disappointment washing over her as she acknowledged his presence and realised it wasn't Julian. Of course it wasn't. Julian was out with Indy and no doubt enjoying himself whilst doing so. Scott couldn't blame him - Indy was hot with a capital 'H'. He was half tempted to pursue her himself, except for the fact Julian was his friend and he wasn't so evil as to go after a girl his friend was actively pursuing. That, and Indy had plenty of hot friends he could always sleep with instead and add to his list of conquests. It would never occur to Scott that a girl might not be attracted to him - he knew he was hot, and any girl would be lucky to sleep with him. Hell if he were a girl, he'd be attracted to him. Thus it stood to reason he could put a smile on this girl's face, because let's face it, whilst she was pretty, she was no Indy and was never going to attract any guy's attention while she was acting so obsessively about Julian!

Molly might not let him in, judging from her protective behaviour. In all honesty he didn't need to come in - just to be able to report back that she was still alive was all the information he required. His bed was calling, but something intrigued him about her. Perhaps it was wondering why she was so fixated on Julian. Obviously she hadn't met him yet which might account for it. He had also spent the night with Julian and Indy whom he wasn't allowed to flirt with and touch which was irritating in itself, so now he was able to offload some of those pent up emotions on this seemingly innocent girl who would likely appreciate the attention after all the brush offs she was on the receiving end of from Julian. Of course he knew her name based on conversations with his friend, and she now knew his name, but she seemed to be digging for more information. He didn't quite know how to give it to her. Most girls were sold after giving his name. They didn't care whether he earned a fortune or a pittance or what his core values were, simply that he was apparently into them.

"Didn't we just cover this?" he asked. "I'm pretty sure we agreed I'm Scott. And you're Molly, right? If you're looking for reassurance, I can promise you I'm no axe murderer!" he laughed, little aware that she had been considering that very thing. "Oh right...because you know all of Julian's friends! I'm sure he knows all your friends, too, doesn't he? And anyway. I've never seen you before either!" Scott smirked, wondering at her gall. What was it with girls who thought they could outsmart him? She seemed rather put out by his presence, only not in a negative way. Simply that she didn't know what to say or how to act. "You can relax. I only came over to make sure you're doing fine. I'll be on my way if I'm that much of an inconvenience!" Scott declared, dramatically turning on his heel and heading for the door in mock outrage. If he was right, she would come after him within 5 seconds, needing to hear more information about her beloved Julian. 5.....4.....3.....2.....1...

^Scott post on PE. ^_^

Old 10-28-2009 at 11:44 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [29] »

http://www.freewebs.com/lamentableme...tedkingdom.htm

because I love this URL and I will share with my friends on FB and here. :D but it's been mentioned before...oh well :D

Name: Courtney | Gender: Chick-a-dee | Age: 23 | Posts: 36 | Roses: 10
Old 10-29-2009 at 05:54 PM
Phantom In Training
Wandering Child
Love Never Dies Supporter

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [30] »

“VagrantCandy!” Estelle gasped. “You can’t just ask people why they’re black!”

Haha, I was sharing this quote from "Getting Out of the Closet" from FFN with one of my friends. I love that story!
Phantom In Training's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote