Old 03-13-2007 at 01:24 AM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Banque Guidelines  Post [1] »

As your rose count goes up, you may begin to wish that you had a place to put them all. So for this reason, Le Banque de Paris was formed. However, with this privilege come new rules. Le Banque is simply for depositing or withdrawing roses. It is not an RP area.

1. Clearly designate what you want to have happen with your roses. Make sure to include both an amount, a transaction, and if applicable, the source of your roses. (This does not mean your bank account. This is only if you’re donating roses for someone else.) Do not post saying ‘I’d like half of my roses deposited in my bank account’. Give a numerical value. If you do not, your transaction will not be completed.

2. Only post one transaction per post. If you want to deposit 5 roses into your account and donate 15 to someone else, make one post depositing, and another post specifying the amount of roses to be given.

3. Do not post in another member’s bank account. Only staff members are allowed to post in a bank account that does not belong to them. If you do this, you will lose roses. Everyone’s thread is for themselves, and themselves alone.

4. If you have a question or concern about the result of a transaction, post it in your bank thread once. A mod will be along to check the math. Do not frantically post, or scream about it. Calmly point it out that you think the math was mistaken in post # such and such, and we will correct the problem if we find something wrong.

Form for Transactions:

Username:
Transaction to be Completed:
Rose Amount:
Recipient’s Username and Account Number: (For donations only.)

An added bonus to using Le Banque. Interest. At the end of each month, 3% of your current rose count in your account only will be added to your total. To avoid everyone recieving .039 of a rose, we will be simply removing the decimal. So if your 3% is 3.121, you'll receive 3 roses. Likewise, if your 3% is 3.873, you'll still receive 3 roses.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Steve | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,021 | Roses: 35
Old 04-15-2007 at 12:54 AM
The Phantom
Wandering Child
House Patron
Without you, I die.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] »

Banque Reminders

When creating your banque account, please do not deposit your roses in the same post. Post again with the deposit form so we can accurately keep track of how many roses you actually have;;

If you have any questions, please ask;;
The Phantom's Profile Send Private Message The Phantom's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-14-2007 at 06:23 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] »

Do we have to get our banque accounts approved? If so, my whom? Or can I just make one?

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 06-14-2007 at 08:21 PM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] »

Banque accounts do not need to be approved. Just make one in the exact style of the previous accounts, and make sure that any transactions you make are posted separately.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-16-2007 at 02:37 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

How do i get the little chart-thingy to show up? And where does the number of roses I have go?

My apologeezes If I am posting in the wrong thread.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Adrienne Quintin | Gender: phemale | Age: 24 | Posts: 23 | Roses: 0
Old 10-10-2007 at 11:16 PM
ThinkOfMeWhenYouSing
Wandering Child
Bookworm

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6] »

I am having the same problem. How do we set up the first post?
ThinkOfMeWhenYouSing's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: J | Gender: Homo Sapien | Age: 35 | Posts: 2,176 | Roses: 0
Old 10-10-2007 at 11:34 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron
Lead Discipline Cult of Sam

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7] »

The simplest way to get the table is to go to one of the accounts and at the bottom of the first post click "quote". Then copy that into your first post making the necessary changes.

OR... if you would like you can post the relevant info into your first post and I will come back through and add the chart for you later. Speaking of which... it looks like we have interest to catch up on. *adds point to 'todo' list* So if there is any one waiting for that I (or if any other mods want to come through and do it for me in the meantime) will come back through and do it later this evening.

Max | Pieter | Polaris | Phoenix | Protagonist | I love Sam <3
<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2007 at 06:08 AM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8] »

*Double posts self*

UPDATE: All of the accounts should now be updated and corrected. Per my last post if anyone wishes to start a new account please post first with your information (if you can't find the code for the box I'll add it for you later). Then make a second post with your first deposit if you wish to make one.

If you look over your account and find that I have made a mistake tell me here or PM me with the problem and I will look into it for you.

*whew*

<b><i>Daroga</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2007 at 02:23 PM
Daroga
Opera Manager
House Patron

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9] »

You don't need to ask permission to make an account. I was just offering to help if people were having trouble finding the code to make the box in the intial post.

BUT... that having been said. You do need to post your deposits in your own account thread. I'm going to go ahead and move this one there this time. But in the future that's where you need to post all transaction or else it would become absolutely impossible to keep track of.

Name: Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 16 | Roses: 28
Old 01-13-2008 at 03:21 PM
phantom
Wandering Child
Christine

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10] »

I want to open a bank account.. How do I do that? Do I make it or do you?? Please tell me. Thanks!!

phantom's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote