The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Grand Stage Productions The Paris Opera House The Unmasking
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-05-2011 at 12:22 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Demetria Pak Falcon  Post [1]

Demetria Pak Falcon
Fun. Sweet. Smart. Congenial. Honest. A quirky flirt. All of these things and more describe Demetria. Although may other nicknames are given to her she still prefers Demetria. She tends to follow her gut instinct and she enjoys finding fun. After all of her struggles with her life she tends to take life one day at a time. She is a highly motived person, yet she knows when to take a break. She very centered, yet she tends to be a bit too honest when asked. When she has something, or someone, on her mind, she's not nervous to be forward about her feelings and fess up.

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MystMoonstruck aka Cyn | Gender: REDHEAD! | Posts: 5,059 | Roses: 235
Old 06-01-2011 at 07:46 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Care to have violinist Demetria meet fellow violinist Easy Tanner? They can meet at/after practice or even one of those places where Easy is performing on the streets, such as near the cemetery or even in the mausoleum in the cemetery. He's getting good at drawing crowds, with the money going into his emergency-plan fund which might end up being a worthless attempt to gain his freedom sometime in the future. He could invite her to Sanctuary to visit the music room, from which he took his own violin. Knowing he could be separated from Azer at any time does concern him at times. If that happened, he would be a youth who learned he was a musician only to have it taken away from him.

If not Easy, I have Golden Hunt, who sometimes works as a stagehand; and Dorian Grayson, generally janitor but just about anyone else when he's away from the Opera House.

If ever you need an RP partner, I'll try very hard to be there.

MystMoonstruck's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 06-01-2011 at 11:30 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

Oh that would be fun! Demetria and Easy would be a fun match to work with. And I was also thinking since Dorian was such a flirt with Gabrielle, he could be a flirt with Demetria (Who is also a flirt. Not a tart, but a flirt (; haha) and they could mess around/have an affair...something of the sort.

School's almost over for me but I still one be fully active until 25/26 one of the two dates of this month. So we could plot and you could actually post closerto the date to avoid me not posting immediately after you start the scene :)

How dare I talk about school in my replies here!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Old 06-02-2011 at 02:41 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

That would be great: two stories! I never know what to expect from Dorian. It depends on whether she meets the janitor or someone else of his creation I suppose.

As for Easy and Demetria: He hasn't really gotten to converse with a fellow violinist. He definitely isn't up on the jargon the way he should be, much to the irritation of his teacher, who doesn't exactly approve of Easy straying from the classics. Easy has had a little more confidence after having a catwalk encounter with the conductor. That was so sweet, really, with him complimenting Easy and telling him he was a good boy. *giggle* Easy has had a lot of chatter against him, which is why he could click with Gabrielle.

As for Dorian: Yes, he's very much a flirt. I'm not sure he can carry on a simple conversation without becoming flirtatious. This could be verrry interesting! I'm still hoping to write up Dorian's houseboat, which I'll exchange for Raven's apartment when the time comes. I'd rather him him on the Seine just because i would make for a romantic setting at times and for a getaway when necessary.

Old 06-03-2011 at 04:37 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

This could be VERY interesting. Tell you what. I'll be able to reply to any RP in 3 weeks since I have this program a week after school....really weird June schedule and then we can get this show on the road, but we should definately plot unless you feel that it would just come naturally.

Old 06-03-2011 at 04:52 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

Generally, I rarely plot ahead of time. Some of the attempts didn't work out as well as we hoped. Sometimes it's interesting to "go with the flow", just see what happens. Occasionally, characters really seem to click and simply take off. I've never been very good with plans unless it was for something like Mark and Cara's wedding ceremony. I really do like to "wing it". I'll be looking forward to their meeting. By then, I hope I'll be back into RPing steadily.

I picked up more medicine today, as the doctor must believe I need more antibiotics. So, I should be in even better shape I hope. ***KNOCK ON WOOD!***

Old 06-05-2011 at 03:39 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Haha, Yay! Medicine!

Alright, then. Winging it is cool :) I'll get back to you ASAP :) I hope Demetria and Dorian/Easy hit the ground running with their stories :)

I think Dorian and Demetria should met outside of the Opera just because...I think this is the first time I've mentioned that...and obviously Easy and Demi can met in the Opera :) or on the street even.

Old 06-06-2011 at 09:16 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Demetria and Easy could meet after rehearsal someday, or it could be one of the times he's playing on the streets. I'm not sure if Demetria would like the music that Easy actually prefers. On the streets, he goes for a different look than his increasingly shabby black suits he wears to rehearsals. I'm wondering if he's going to develop an interesting look though, as he tends to cling to jeans and T-shirts. Occasionally, he's been wearing his Fallen Angel costume of black leather and velvet~minus wings of course; he'll admit to feeling sexy in that=}

Now, where might Dorian and Demetria meet? I wonder who he will be this time. It depends on the situation. He likes nightclubs~the whole range; and, he'll even show up on the bad side of town. where he's perhaps more comfortable. He attends many parties, whether invited or not, and sometimes picks up extra items of clothing there. He's shameless enough that, if he's caught, he generally grins and shrugs, figuring he'll get by on his looks and charm, as well as his ability to talk himself out of situations.

EDIT June 30: I stil would like to set up meetings whenever you're ready. I'm getting back into the rhythm of writing a bit more and hope I can get caught up and stay nearly that way at least. So, anytime you need some RPing, I volunteer!

Old 08-11-2011 at 09:22 AM
MystMoonstruck
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

I shouldn't double post, but I do want this to show up. I wanted to let you know that I posted for Dorian (or whatever name he'll have this time) and Demetria at Le Petit Bistro. It's another brief one, but I'm sure they will increase in time as they get acquainted though there isn't anything wrong with briefer ones at times during that get-acquainted period.

I hope that Demetria will attend the Steampunk Soiree. Perhaps she and Dorian will meet again. Or, she can meet Easy!

Name: Haley | Gender: mademoiselle | Age: 25 | Posts: 4,279 | Roses: 0
Old 03-13-2017 at 04:57 PM
angelofthenight
Wandering Child
House Patron
I'm on my knees for you...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Can't wait for our characters to meet. Demetria is gorgeous and Damon will appreciate that 😊 so excited to plot and develop them together. Maybe someone will be able to reign Damon in after all.

Like the sound of silence calling I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling lost in a dream
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting you say those words my heart stops beating
angelofthenight's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote