The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera Beyond the Paris Opera The Masked Ball The Final Threshold
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Sammi | Gender: Female | Age: 25 | Posts: 5 | Roses: 10
Old 12-30-2011 at 10:55 AM
Sammi
Wandering Child
Fledgling Phan

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
What are you currently playing?  Post [1]

At the moment, I'm trying to complete Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix and The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D.

My limited edition copy of The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword arrived this morning - I have a few days off in a row, so I'll start playing that soon.

So what game(s) are you currently playing? :)
Sammi's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shel | Gender: Madame | Age: 26 | Posts: 8 | Roses: 10
Old 09-16-2012 at 10:55 PM
MedusaCascade
Wandering Child
Avid Tea Drinker

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Currently, I'm playing Trine 2: Goblin Menace.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trine_2

I definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys puzzle games, and there is a bit of action as well. It's awesome, and the graphics are absolutely beautiful.

"Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was as golden as the sun's rays, and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes. She wheedled her mother, was kind to her doll, took great care of her frock and her red shoes and her fiddle, but loved most of all, when she went to sleep, to hear the Angel of Music."

~Gaston Leroux, The Phantom of the Opera

MedusaCascade's Profile Send Private Message MedusaCascade's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 02-23-2013 at 07:15 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, the only other DS game in that series.
(So far, it's turning out to be better than Coded!)

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Georgia | Gender: Gender Neutral Chibi | Age: 21 | Posts: 91 | Roses: 10
Old 02-25-2013 at 01:32 AM
Musicbox
Wandering Child
Omelette du Fromage

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Oh nice, I was playing through that, but I just haven't gotten around to finishing. The mission mode is so distracting OTL

Currently I'm playing the new Studio Ghibli game - Ni no Kuni.
Like everything else Studio Ghibli makes, it's a masterpiece. They also solved the biggest problem with RPG battle styles that Final Fantasy failed to solved after over 13 games. YOU CAN RUN AROUND THE BATTLEFIELD.
It's also like Final Fantasy meets Pokemon, with the whole Familiar system.... but it's done so brilliantly. The battles are a lot of fun. However you'll need a PS3 if you wanna play it.... it's only made for PS3, but if you're lucky enough to be in Japan or able to understand Japanese fluently, you can play a Japan exclusive DS version :)

Musicbox's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 03-10-2013 at 08:40 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

I'm currently playing all 4 of my games for DS, 3 of them for the umpteeth time.
1. One of those pet games, where you have to help the little dog or cat or whatever grow up.
2. Jeopardy!
3. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded
4. KH 358/2 Days (Gotten to Day 170-something and I'm stuck!)

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shel | Gender: Madame | Age: 26 | Posts: 8 | Roses: 10
Old 03-10-2013 at 11:33 PM
MedusaCascade
Wandering Child
Avid Tea Drinker

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

I'm currently playing Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's an RPG game from, I believe, 2004. I love it!

"Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was as golden as the sun's rays, and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes. She wheedled her mother, was kind to her doll, took great care of her frock and her red shoes and her fiddle, but loved most of all, when she went to sleep, to hear the Angel of Music."

~Gaston Leroux, The Phantom of the Opera

MedusaCascade's Profile Send Private Message MedusaCascade's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Georgia | Gender: Gender Neutral Chibi | Age: 21 | Posts: 91 | Roses: 10
Old 05-17-2013 at 04:32 AM
Musicbox
Wandering Child
Omelette du Fromage

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Well now I'm hooked on an MMORPG made by Cartoon Network. It's known as Fusion Fall.
It's amazing cuz it's centred around a universe where all their best shows, old classics such as Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Codename: Kids Next Door, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Johnny Bravo, as well as some of the new stuff like Ben 10, Generator Rex and Adventure Time in one huge universe. It's heaps of fun and it brings back memories with the super prettified characters.

It centres around a planet called Fusion invading Earth, set to trying to consume us and 'Become one with Mother Fusion' *shot* XD All characters, good and bad, have teamed up to fight and many areas have been infected by Fusion monsters. You play as your own character, and you can follow a storyline of missions depending on your 'guide', which you can choose out of Ben Tennyson, Dexter, Mojo Jojo and Edd. You also collect things called nanos, which are small versions of the characters that have special powers to help you fight or get around in the world map. It's great and I'm hooked, even making stories for my characters.

It's on the Cartoon Network website if anyone wants to play~

Musicbox's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote