Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 89 | Roses: 10
Old 09-04-2005 at 09:23 PM
Wishing
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

My name is 'Little Lotte' because I tend let my mind wander. I also couldn't think of anything else, but I like the whole scene, and the name is cool.

wishing . you . were . somehow . here . again
Wishing's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: C!Christine | Gender: Female | Posts: 1,937 | Roses: 10
Old 09-04-2005 at 10:44 PM
Luciana
Wandering Child
House Patron
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

I used FatesAngel because I was listening to DOM/TDTM, and he's like 'Turn around and face your Fate!' and I thought 'Hey Cool!' I'm not brilliant sometimes. :(

Plus, it almost matches my e-mail, so it was easier to remember, not that I can forget anymore.

The numbers were actually an accident...I dropped my phone on the keyboard and well, 123 came up, and I thought it was hillarious that it was in order so I kept it.

|Lydia | The PPP |
Psssh, I have no artistic talent like this. It\'s all KT. Except Sam. Sam\'s mom can [s]take the blame[/s] claim credit for her.
Luciana's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 09-04-2005 at 11:01 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

For anyone who has randomly browsed the Kay thread/PPP, the reasoning behind my username should be obvious... For anyone who HASN'T, let me fill you in:

The Khanum is a character in Kay's Phantom (refer to my little text follower thing), and one of my favorite people in the entire book. I like to think she is the embodiment of evil... The Khanum is a ruthless seductress who taunts Erik with her sexual innuendo. :D She thinks his deformation is oh-so-sexy, and she just rocks my socks. She's my second favorite character...directly behind Erik, of course.

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jessica | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 210 | Roses: 10
Old 09-04-2005 at 11:14 PM
phantoms_nemo
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

Well, my story behind my name is a complete lack of originality. I'm just an ordinary kid so I just slapped together names. I thought of phantom because it is my favorite movie, character and favorite actor who plays the phantom. Nemo is my nick name and I've had it since I joined cadets. This one sergeant thought it would be easier to remember my last name "Niemi"(its pronounced Knee-me hehe) so she called me Nemo in class. True Story.

Thank you KT, you are my SHERO!(Finally finished the best book ever, Phantom!)
phantoms_nemo's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Liz | Gender: Female | Age: 29 | Posts: 427 | Roses: 10
Old 09-04-2005 at 11:19 PM
Reza Khan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

Mine is 'Misconception' because there are many people out there that don't really understand me. Besides that, it's just a really nice word while still being simple.

\"Sanity is calming, but insanity is much more interesting...\"
Reza Khan's Profile Send Private Message Reza Khan's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 423 | Roses: 10
Old 09-05-2005 at 03:28 PM
Countess Cain
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

Sadako: Is from the movie called 'Ringu'. Also from the book by Koji Suzuki that's simply called 'Ring'. Is the Japanese counterpart to the character Samara from 'The Ring'. Except she was cooler. So there. :3

Kurosawa: I got it from the game 'Fatal Frame', the scariest video game ever. I believe it also means 'black sheep' or something.

Formerly Sadako Kurosawa!
Countess Cain's Profile Send Private Message Countess Cain's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 30 | Posts: 47 | Roses: 10
Old 09-05-2005 at 04:28 PM
vergulde_draak
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

According to Altavista's Babblefish, my username means 'Gilt Dragon' in Dutch.

The story behind my username: I was in the Maritime Musuem at Frementle[Which is near Perth, Australia] and was looking at the ships and all the artifacts and stuff. [If I have not mentioned it before, I shall say it now. I'm kinda obsessed with ships, especially the Titanic and related ships but I also am interested in ships in general. ]Then I saw the 'Vergulde Draeck'[or some form of spelling similar to that] and started thinking it was an interesting name. Some months later, I was bored and was fooling around with babblefish. I had completely forgotton the name but somehow remembered the english translation and popped that in and out came 'Vergulde Draak'. Then I started using that as my name everywhere.

vergulde_draak's Profile Send Private Message vergulde_draak's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Manda | Gender: Female | Age: 30 | Posts: 167 | Roses: 10
Old 09-06-2005 at 05:06 PM
Always_Erik_Fan
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

I chose Always_Erik_Fan because I love Erik! 'Nuff said. :D
Always_Erik_Fan's Profile Send Private Message Always_Erik_Fan's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 35 | Posts: 13 | Roses: 10
Old 09-06-2005 at 08:55 PM
Gypsy
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

Gypsy -- I am just fascinated by gypsy cultures. I use the nick Rowan Mayfair quite often too because she's the main character of one of my favourite books (Anne Rice's books on the Lives of the mayfair witches. Rowan has such a strong personality).

Thank you KT !
Gypsy's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 25 | Roses: 10
Old 09-07-2005 at 08:13 AM
Claidissa
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

Claidissa is the main character of The Claidi Journals (Wolf Star, Wolf Tower, etc.), a series which I really like and I can really relate to Claidi. Plus her name is really pretty. :D

.:hide your face so the world will never find you:.
Claidissa's Profile Send Private Message Claidissa's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote