Name: Private | Gender: Female | Age: 33 | Posts: 10 | Roses: 10
Old 10-31-2016 at 06:15 AM
Rosoideae
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Is anyone else going to be Christine for Halloween?  Post [1]

It is ten after midnight, so I will wish everyone a Happy Halloween! This evening I am going to parade around the block dressed as our beloved Christine Daae. Does anyone have a matching choice? If not, then have you ever been Christine for Halloween? This will be my first time as the character.
Rosoideae's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Bleeding_Masque | Gender: Female | Posts: 100 | Roses: 10
Old 11-01-2016 at 11:27 PM
Bleeding_Masque
Wandering Child
Dancing Angel

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

Well i do have hanging in my closet a custom made Don Juan costume (Movie version) complete with a rose for my hair..but it takes a while to put it together and it' hard to tie a corset yourself without being too tight (i'm very thin) but i didn't wear a costume this halloween..I didn't go anywhere
Bleeding_Masque's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Private | Gender: Female | Age: 33 | Posts: 10 | Roses: 10
Old 11-03-2016 at 04:52 AM
Rosoideae
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

My costume has not been modeled after anything specific. I have put together a white dress with silver trim on the hem and white lace and pink ribbons on the sleeves, a pink cape with lace and silver ribbons all over it and a pink bow closure, a purple ballet skirt, a silver belt with silver ribbons and red roses draped over the skirt, purple ribbons on socks, a purple mask with black lace and silver ribbons, a silver and red angel charm necklace, a black lace bracelet with a red rose, a ring with a red stone to show marriage, a black crown with red roses, a giant, plush red rose with a black hair bow around its stem to carry, and a blond wig. I actually have blond hair, but mine is dark gold, not the platinum shade that Christine's is. Has your costume only been for Halloween, or have you used it for other things?
Rosoideae's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote