AutumnLioness
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Phantom Dreams  Post [1] Ľ

"In sleep he sang to me...
In dreams he came..."

Discuss all the dreams you've had in which he came to you...

Dream One: In December maybe.

I dreamt that I was Christine for some odd and weird reason. The Phantom (movie version) led me to some strange bedroom and he tempted me to drink three very large circular glasses of wine. I was a little unsure at first, I didnít trust him a little. He said that they wonít harm me. I drink them slowly and looking at him and smiling after I swallow a few mouthfuls (which is weird because I donít even like wine). I feel sleepy and woozy but then I climb ontop of The Phantom on his bed and he says something I canít remember. I walk out of the bed chamber and I stagger as I walk because I donít feel well. Meg comes and asks me if Iím okay. I say Iím fine then I run to a bathroom and vomit.
Then for some odd reason, I see The Phantom with his mask off and I lead him to a bathroom stall. I shut the door and ask him to explain his history. I think he starts to. And then the dream ends.

Meaning: This is my possible interpretation of the dream. POTO helped me in a very large way. Maybe it means I shouldnít go overboard with my POTO release and healing because it can cause me do things that I donít usually do.

This is from the dream dictionary site:
Wine
To dream of drinking wine, symbolizes festivity, celebration, companionship, satisfaction and success. You are content with the way your life is going.

Vomiting
To dream that you are vomiting, indicates that you need to reject or discard an aspect of your life that is revolting. There are some emotions or concepts that you need to confront and then let go.

Bathroom To dream that you are in the bathroom, relates to your instinctual urges. You may be experiencing some burdens/feelings and need to "relieve yourself". Alternatively, it may symbolize purification and self-renewal. You need to cleanse yourself, both emotionally and psychologically.

Cup
To see a cup in your dream, represents love, nurturance and the womb. The cup may also signify healing, rejuvenation, and healing. Alternatively, it indicates a transcendence into a realm of higher consciousness.
Bedroom
To dream that you are in the bedroom, signifies aspects of your self that you keep private. It is also indicative of your sexual nature and intimate relations.

Hallways To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes self exploration and the beginning of a path that you are taking in life. You are going through a transitional phase in your life and journeying into the unknown. It signals spiritual enlightenment, emotional growth physical prowess, new opportunities and mental passages in your life.

Dream Two: A week ago.

There were a few parts to this dream. Some didn't include Phantom but I'll list the ones that did here.

I'm in a crowded subway car and the broadway Carlotta is performing in the middle of the car for the people. I'm near the back. When she's done I say "But didn't you forget something?" and she says "Oh yeah." I can't exactly remember what it was. Maybe 'Hannibal will rise once again'. She does it and I think there's applause.

Same train. Same crowd. Howard McGillin is now in the middle with Marni Raab in full costume including hat, cape, and staff and mask. Marni is also in full costume. I think he's performing either Music of The Night or Point of No Return. Once he's done I say to him "Didn't you forget something?", They both look at me and I tell him what it is. He's supposed to throw his arm around Christine's neck and say "you belong to me" (maybe) or "what raging fire shall flood the soul?" They redo the scene.

The movie Phantom's lair. For some reason, Erik and Christine were sitting in the lagoon together. He had his mask on. He was wearing the white shirt. Christine is falling asleep in his arms. He says something like "why are you _______?" Not sure. "You must return soon." The scene sort of repeats itself.

AutumnLioness's Profile Send Private Message AutumnLioness's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rose/Michele | Gender: A Woe to Man | Posts: 1,716 | Roses: 220
Old 01-28-2009 at 08:00 AM
A_Single_Rose
Wandering Child
Das ist ein Bingo!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2] Ľ

Interesting dreams. I love Phantom dreams. I have always been interested in and fascinated by dream interpretations.

But I believe there is already a thread for this: Phantom-based Dreams.

It was on page three. Very easily missed.

[signature under construction]
A_Single_Rose's Profile Send Private Message A_Single_Rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 101 | Roses: 10
Old 01-28-2009 at 08:54 AM
AutumnLioness
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3] Ľ

Oooooh...I didn't know. Sorry. I posted in the new thread.

AutumnLioness's Profile Send Private Message AutumnLioness's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jennifer | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 481 | Roses: 10
Old 09-12-2009 at 02:58 PM
angelgirl
Wandering Child
Nobody's Home.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4] Ľ

That's ok. Thread needs to be locked, please.
A.G.

Thanks to the wonderful Tiannaangel for my sig!
angelgirl's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Angelique | Gender: Female | Posts: 1 | Roses: 10
Old 05-21-2017 at 07:01 AM
Artsygeek98
Wandering Child
Artist

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Phantom In My Dream  Post [5] Ľ

I have had many dreams that have been about the Phantom (aka. Erik). Like last night, I had a dream in which I don't remember much detail. Though one figure stood out to me the most, was of whom I guess was supposed to be Erik in the dream. He was a tall man, had a auburn colored wig on, a white mask that covered half his face and old Victorian suit on. But that is the only thing I can remember from the dream. I have had many others that I remember more clearly than the one last night.

In sleep he sang to me; In dreams he came.

Artsygeek98's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote