Name: Nancy Lee | Gender: Ninja Squirrel! | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,140 | Roses: 20
Old 03-25-2008 at 11:51 PM
SocialMisfit
Wandering Child
Psycho Non-stop Student.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

I don't want a real tattoo either. I like henna tribal bands though. I'd get one of those painted around my arm or ankle. My aunt Pat has a real one on her ankle, and my aunt Tani has one of a lily on her ankle. Me, I'm not really a fan for needles, so I wouldn't mind a painted henna one at all.

I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky!
I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like!
Awesome Banner-ness made by PJ!
SocialMisfit's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 03-30-2008 at 12:38 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

I agre with out, Nancy, dear. I hate needles, too and tattoos (in my opinion) are annoying. I mean, if you get one and don't want it, what do you do? If you want one and end up getting a disease, what about then? Huh? *shivers* Sorry, but tattoos just aren't my thing.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Emmy/Dolly/Eight/Dare | Gender: Mademoiselle | Posts: 853 | Roses: 10
Old 10-13-2008 at 10:05 PM
phantom's_rose
Wandering Child
Can't say I'm sad to see you go..<3

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

I don't have any tattoos...I don't particularly want one all that bad...needles and ink...*squeamish*

My mom came home from Vegas and told us that she got a tattoo. My mom. A tattoo. My mom is FAR from a tattoo person...so of course my whole family was flippin' out...she got a STICK PERSON. A running STICK PERSON on her foot. I wanted to slap her. Of all the things...she's a doctor, so she says, "Well I'm a doctor, and they little guy is exercising..." XD Her friend got Sid the sloth on her leg. He he. It's cute.

And now, my dad is going a moto-dude on me. He has this...insanely expensive motorcycle that he's obsessed with, and he got all this...gear....and now he's always joking about getting barbwire around his arm....I know he's joking though. He always talks about creepy old people with tattoos covering their entire body at Menard's or whatever.

The only tattoos going on my skin are going to be air brush or washable. ;)

I'll never let this go, but I can't find the words to tell you

I don't want to be alone, but now I feel like I don't know you
Opinions I would try and rewrite
If life had background music playing your song
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on

~Banners by Tianna, Chrissy, Mark, and Jasmine~1 of 4 Proud Spouses to Viktoria!~Special thanks to Hayley W. and Stephan C.~
~I love little Mr. Bob ~
phantom's_rose's Profile Send Private Message phantom's_rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 10-15-2008 at 09:05 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

I wanna get a tattoo when I'm older.
Something POTO related of course...reminds me to never stop obsessing over it XDD

Right now, too young and too controlling rents. I don't think they'll hurt too much...
But does anyone have a tattoo on their arm or such? Does it hurt more for arm or for some other places?

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 05-16-2009 at 10:16 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

When I get a tattoo I'll get one with my friend. We plan on getting angel's wings: mine being the evil ones and her's the angel's wings. And then a ribbon that says Good--on hers and Evil- on mine. the basic color scheme for mine would be black, gray, red, and a small bit of pink. Hers would be ivory, white, off white, cream, and light sky blue. Since Kate's skin is so pale it would look very nice on her and my tan skin would be nice with the colors. I'm excited...not for the pain :\

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sandra | Gender: female | Age: 39 | Posts: 53 | Roses: 10
Old 03-26-2010 at 03:37 PM
Eriks_phan
Wandering Child
True love knows no boundaries

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

I just got this yesterday! I've been wanting this for a very long time! I absolutely LOVE it! I'll never stop being a phan!

I hate needles, too. But this actually didn't hurt too much. Mostly, it felt like I was getting pinched lightly. Funny thing is, my artist hates needles as much as I do, and he has tons of tattoos!

And if you guys decide to get one, find a reputable tattoo artist. Ask around. Make sure they use a brand new needle for every tattoo they do. Then you won't have to worry about getting HIV or some other disease. No shared needles, no disease. Simple!

The artist I went to wasn't my first pick. I had picked somebody different, but found out he re-used needles. *shudders* Apparently, he didn't disinfect them properly, and a few people ended up with hepatitis C! Ack! I promptly decided to find another artist.

And as for getting one and not wanting it later...these things are for life. Not to mention that tattoo removal can cost you thousands of dollars, and several sessions to get it removed. If you want one, make sure it's something you love or care about it. And the most important thing about tattoos is this: they usually have some kind of meaning behind them. Also, if you guys can, watch L.A. Ink. It gives good insight to tattoo artists, and you can see how most shops operate.

^My Phantom tattoo re-inked! Yay!!!!^
"Turn your face away, from the garish light of day"
"Let your soul take you where you long to be!"
Eriks_phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sandra | Gender: female | Age: 39 | Posts: 53 | Roses: 10
Old 07-31-2010 at 07:48 AM
Eriks_phan
Wandering Child
True love knows no boundaries

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

I just got these dragonflies on July 28, 2010! I went to the same artist that did my phantom tattoo. He did an amazing job, and I couldn't be happier with it!

http://www.myspace.com/phantomsdrago...hotos/61921410

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...2418&ref=album

Not sure which one will work, so I have both links available to click on.

^My Phantom tattoo re-inked! Yay!!!!^
"Turn your face away, from the garish light of day"
"Let your soul take you where you long to be!"
Eriks_phan's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rosey_Posey | Gender: Daughter of Eve | Posts: 227 | Roses: 10
Old 12-02-2013 at 10:13 PM
RaminxRamen
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

I have tons of tats planned with an unfortunate lack of funds.

Me and my mom are getting a flapper headdress as a garter belt with the quote: "'I'm glad it's a girl. And I hope she'll be a fool-- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.'"

I'm getting a peacock on each shoulder/arm, an albino one on my left and a colored one on my right. It's the symbol for me and my sisters, like how my mom and her sisters have dragonflies.

I'm going to get wings on my back. while this seems cliché, it's unique. They're gonna be orange and there will be a full wing on the left but the right wing is cut in half. I might have it bleeding a little too. That has a lot of meanings.

My grandpa has a tattoo of a leather band with feathers and beads hanging down on his arm. I want it on my calf.

I have others.... I just can't think of them... Oh! another is a few German Hex Signs.

RaminxRamen's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote