Name: MtM/Ambrosette | Gender: Female, omigosh | Posts: 683 | Roses: 16
Old 06-27-2007 at 05:17 AM
More than Music
Wandering Child
Miss Priss

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Avatar Gallery Suggestions  Post [1]

I didn't see a place to make suggestions anywhere else, so I hope it's okay to make a new thread for it.

I just wanted to ask that some more Raoul avatars, and maybe some more Raoul/Christine avatars? It's no biggie, but I just would like to have some of them kissing, maybe? I'm kind of concerned that there are several of the Phantom/Christine kiss, but none of Raoul/Christine kisses. If it's any trouble, I could submit a few avatars for the gallery of the R/C kisses. I've also got a few pictures of Raoul for his section.

And the Performers/Actors section could use a few more avatars as well, I'd gladly help with that if you mods are busy. I understand if you are, I just thought that a wider range of Raoul and Raoul/Christine avatars might be nice.

Just a suggestion, that's all. If you don' think it's a good idea, that's fine. I just thought it might help. :)

Veena Roux

Proud to be a friend of MystMoonstruck. KAW00T
More than Music's Profile Send Private Message More than Music's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Em | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,380 | Roses: 210
Old 06-27-2007 at 09:13 AM
Opera Ghost
Wandering Child
House Patron
i worship cheesecake

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

That's a very good idea :) I'll make sure that your avatar requests are answered.

I suggest that people post links to good Phantom image galleries, in order to help those making any new avatars, BUT, make sure the posts do not end up spammy.

- The Opera Ghost

No day but today
Opera Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: MtM/Ambrosette | Gender: Female, omigosh | Posts: 683 | Roses: 16
Old 06-28-2007 at 09:40 PM
More than Music
Wandering Child
Miss Priss

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [3]

I've made a few avatars for this, let me know when they're uploaded so I can take them down:

Patrick1.jpg
Patrick2.jpg
Raoul1.jpg
Raoul2.jpg
Raoul3.jpg
Raoul4.jpg

If these aren't good or don't work, please let me know. I'm going to make some more later as well, so expect those. They'll be ones of Raoul/Christine for the Couples and Pairings section. :)

Veena Roux

Proud to be a friend of MystMoonstruck. KAW00T
More than Music's Profile Send Private Message More than Music's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Andrew | Gender: Male | Age: 35 | Posts: 13 | Roses: 10
Old 01-14-2008 at 09:31 AM
Phantom_warlow
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [4]

Hello i would like to know if any of the phantom avatars are of Anthony Warlow playing the phantom?
Phantom_warlow's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 279 | Roses: 0
Old 03-13-2008 at 04:46 AM
Ange de Musique
Wandering Child
Blessed4Eternity

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5]

Hello all! :)

My all time favorite link for Phantom/all around great avatars is here: http://www.phantomoftheopera.com/mis...s&type=avatars

This link has a FABULOUS selection of Raoul, Christine, Phantom, and many other great avatars. Please, consider adding some of them. Two of my personal favorites are the ones titled: 'rose and window,' and 'angel touch.'

Thank you! :)

Laura

P.S. What would be even better, is if all of us members could just be able to import whatever avatars we wanted...*hint, hint* :D

"What you do in this life echoes in eternity."
Ange de Musique's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 04-15-2008 at 08:34 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [6]

I have a suggestion for some Phantom avatars. See, I was browsing the avatars, and I realized there are no Michael Crawford avatars where he is the Phantom. I know that some of us on this site (including myself) are Michael Crawford fans. Any thoughts?

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 04-17-2008 at 03:47 AM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [7]

Could we maybe have more 1925 avvies, especially for a certain phan...*shifty eyes*

The stage and movie version are good and all but for the individualist phans, maybe some other versions should be added to the collection.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 04-19-2008 at 04:10 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [8]

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXphantomaddictedXx View Post
I have a suggestion for some Phantom avatars. See, I was browsing the avatars, and I realized there are no Michael Crawford avatars where he is the Phantom. I know that some of us on this site (including myself) are Michael Crawford fans. Any thoughts?
That's odd... I found 4 of MC in the "Phantom" category and 2 in "Couples and Pairings." But I agree that there should be more. ;) *shall get to work on that with the other mods straight away*

And yes, Viktoria, we shall definitely add some more pics from the Lon Chaney film, and as many of the others as possible. :D

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 04-19-2008 at 07:45 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [9]

Yay! Thank you so much! I really apperciate it.

There is no more content to this post but I don't want to get in trouble because that wouldn't be fun la la la la la la.
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Laura | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 279 | Roses: 0
Old 04-28-2008 at 05:08 AM
Ange de Musique
Wandering Child
Blessed4Eternity

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [10]

Hello! :)

I was wondering if there was any way that these avatars could be added:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...8bc15aa0d8.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../baby_doll.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m.../murderous.jpg
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...c71992811.jpg?

I love having artistic avatars, and, no offense, but I don't really care for a lot of the ones on this site. Would you please consider adding these? (Or let me know if there is a reason why you can't) Thanks so much! :)

Laura

"What you do in this life echoes in eternity."
Ange de Musique's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote