Name: Chris | Gender: Male | Age: 29 | Posts: 34 | Roses: 2
Old 04-14-2007 at 05:36 AM
Lord Moe
Wandering Child
Canis Mortis, the Lyrical Tenor

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11] »

Oh, our stage was awesome. And our school isn't rich or anything, but that set was awesome. The lights that you see in the back are actually a reflection, because the backdrop was pretty shiny. If I can find a good picture of the set I'll post it :) .

"...and I was made to remember that, although he was not an angel, nor a ghost, nor a genius, he remained the voice...for he sang. And I listened...and stayed!... That night, we did not exchange another word. He sang me to sleep."
- The Phantom of the Opera, by Gaston Leroux
Lord Moe's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 04-18-2007 at 03:42 AM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12] »

Ello! I've added another picture- this year's Military Ball. You now also have a glimpse of my boyfriend, Josh. Isn't he handsome? I'm in love!

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kelli | Gender: Female | Posts: 17 | Roses: 10
Old 05-06-2007 at 07:26 AM
moonfire2007
Wandering Child
Moonfire

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13] »

I posted mine, but it won't show up! I dragged it by copying and pasting from Photobucket. Did I do something wrong?
moonfire2007's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 05-06-2007 at 07:05 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
» DAZLIOUS «

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14] »

Hmm...I'm not quite sure what you mean by you 'dragged it' from Photobucket, Kelli. All you need to do is copy and paste the link in a new post, and I or one of the other moderators will come along and add you to the list. PM me if you need more help. :)

On another note, my school's prom was Friday night, and I'm adding a few of my nifty new pictures to my spot. Yay for pretty red dresses! *Dances around before adding them to the official page-y...thingy*

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Em | Gender: female | Age: 25 | Posts: 1,380 | Roses: 210
Old 05-06-2007 at 08:57 PM
Opera Ghost
Wandering Child
House Patron
i worship cheesecake

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15] »

moonfire2007: Your picture is up (see under M section) and working - not sure what happened there. If the link isnt' working for you, there may be something wrong with your computer.

No updated photos of me right now, nuh-uh *shudders* eurgh. Will maybe put some up around July - our school has an annual service, founders day thingy, and so I'll be up at the cathedral singing in the choir (and wearing a dress. oO. I haven't worn a dress since I was....8? I'm not a dress type. At all.)

*wanders back over to photo thread to gawp a KTs photos*

No day but today
Opera Ghost's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Jamie or Jamie~Beth | Gender: Just a smalltown girl | Age: 26 | Posts: 899 | Roses: 0
Old 05-07-2007 at 11:35 PM
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK
Wandering Child
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16] »

KT Mae! OMG you're so HOT! Your dress is so beautimous! I wish I looked good in red, you look gorgeous! *picks up dropped jaw*

I'm Lifting You Up, I'm Letting You Down
I'm Dancing Til Dawn, I'm Fooling Around

I'm Not Giving Up, I'm Making Your Love
This City's Made Us Crazy And We Must Get Out
Thank you so much to Kearyn and Chrissy for all my banners, both goofy and sexy!
THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kristen/Krissy | Gender: Female | Age: 27 | Posts: 81 | Roses: 0
Old 06-13-2007 at 04:53 AM
Victorian Era Drama
Wandering Child
Orchestra Flautist

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17] »

Oh, geez. I've just found this thread! Where have I been... probably at "Games of Make Believe," but moving on...

Wow, this is got to be the most attractive group of people I've seen in a long time! There's way to many people comment on, but I must say that all of you are beautiful/handsome!

Also, how do you add your own, do you just post he link here?

Signature by the talented Angel's Muse!
Victorian Era Drama's Profile Send Private Message Victorian Era Drama's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 06-13-2007 at 05:45 AM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18] »

To post pictures, you can either post the links on the "Performer's Photos" thread (after which one of us will add the links to the long list of people), or send a PM to Christine Daaé. Thank you very much for asking. We look forward to seeing your photos! :D

And KT, I must agree with Jamie. That dress is teh amazing, yo!

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 08-01-2007 at 02:17 AM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19] »

PhAnToMeSs07!!!! OMG, Ran, You're pretty. I couldn't really picture you, but now... I'm glad I know who i'm talking to... lol. But, you look pretty, especailly in that last picture. I wish I looked like that.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Ran | Gender: Female | Age: 28 | Posts: 1,118 | Roses: 84
Old 08-01-2007 at 04:09 AM
PhAnToMeSs07
Wandering Child
House Patron
Random Ran

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20] »

Wow, I am flattered really and probably blushing from here to H-E-double hockey sticks and back, lol. Thank you...I don't know what else to say but thanks. :) I have to take some of them off and replace them. That first one is at the end of my sophomore year. I look like a little baby in the face, lol. The last one is the most recent. That's prom this year.

I just wanna be alone now with the dark and the light. That's my favorite color blue there

As the sun sets in the sky, there's just something in the hue there in the corner of my eye
PhAnToMeSs07's Profile Send Private Message PhAnToMeSs07's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote