The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Don Juan Triumphant Reflecting Mirrors
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 423 | Roses: 10
Old 07-26-2005 at 03:55 PM
Countess Cain
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [11]

I support Richard/Moncharmin-Andre/Firmin! (Going by the version. I always get confused between the names they're called in both. XD)

Oh, wait...

I have to admit I don't support many 'different' ships. I don't support anyone else with Erik besides Christine... Unless it was completely one-sided. (That he didn't care about, that is.)

Formerly Sadako Kurosawa!
Countess Cain's Profile Send Private Message Countess Cain's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rebecca | Gender: Female | Age: 33 | Posts: 46 | Roses: 10
Old 07-28-2005 at 11:56 PM
Phantomgirl05
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [12]

I'm all for slash, so I love shipping Raoul/Erik and Christine/Meg. My ultimate pairing is Christine/Raoul, but Raoul/Erik rocks my socks off! They would be so hot together. When I was watching them in the movie during the sword fight scene, I actually yelled, "Oh just kiss and make up already!" lol

Banner made by phantomphreak!
Phantomgirl05's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Shadow/Han Solo/Brittany | Gender: Chipette | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,488 | Roses: 40
Old 07-29-2005 at 04:27 AM
Forgotten Angel
Wandering Child
House Patron
[Greed] I AM the Mafia!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [13]

Kiss and make up... hehe. I'm a major slasher in most cases, but not usually with Phantom. However, now that you mention it, that duel was pretty hot. ;) I would've loved to see them kiss and make up. :D

All [alone] he [turns] to [stone]
While [holding] his [breath] half [to] death.

[Terrified] of [what]'s [inside].
Forgotten Angel's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 07-30-2005 at 03:34 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [14]

I've never been much for slash, I've read a bit and can safely say that its not exactly what blows my skirt up. Especially Raoul/Erik. I mean, they're mortal enemies for Pete's sake!!! Its like a Luke Skywalker/Darth Sideous fic! Its like Jack Sparrow snogging Cap'n Barbossa!!! *shakes head* Nope, can't see it happening EVER.

Now, I've read Erik/Meg phics. I never really had any problem with them, but I hadn't ever considered a MdmGiry/Erik phic. I guess it makes sense in the movie or musical. But I think I remember in either Kay or Leroux that it said she was a widow, so I don't think that'd work in that context.

Also, Nadir/Khanum???? No flippin' way, Nadir so hates the Khanum, well, me thinks anyways. But I have considered Erik/Khanum, that'd be interesting. Actually, I think it hinted at something in Kay about that relationship, that she'd "invite him over" if it wasn't because of his face or because of the scandal...*shrug* I don't remember at the moment...must read the sacred book of Kay again. Anywho, this is an interesting thread, I must follow it ^_^
Toodles
Why So Silent

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 27 | Posts: 89 | Roses: 10
Old 07-30-2005 at 05:03 AM
Wishing
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [15]

I think that Elphaba from "Wicked" would be perfect for Erik. They are both misunderstood, both have problems with their appearance, they're both really smart, and they both want to be loved and accepted.

But, to stay with POTO, I think that Christine made the right choice with picking Raoul. Christine and Erik could not really have a lasting relationship anyway. It's sad, but true.

wishing . you . were . somehow . here . again
Wishing's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: | Gender: | Age: 33 | Posts: 5 | Roses: 10
Old 07-30-2005 at 06:21 AM
Hestia Blackhorn
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [16]

I read an Elphaba/Erik pairing on Fanfiction.net once, but I haven't read Wicked so it made no sense to me.

Erik/MdG I can't see happening, even in the ALW version. There was actually a line where Erik confessed to never knowing "the pleasures of the flesh." Given the chance, Erik/Meg might work in ALW, because she at idolized him. She did in the books, too, but was too young.

I say shoot a modern day goth girl back in time for him. Perfect match.
Hestia Blackhorn's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 07-31-2005 at 03:56 PM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [17]

Quote:
Originally posted by Why So Silent
Also, Nadir/Khanum???? No flippin' way, Nadir so hates the Khanum, well, me thinks anyways. But I have considered Erik/Khanum, that'd be interesting. Actually, I think it hinted at something in Kay about that relationship, that she'd "invite him over" if it wasn't because of his face or because of the scandal...*shrug* I don't remember at the moment...must read the sacred book of Kay again.
I think what Kay meant was that the khanum wasn't afraid of Erik's face, that she was actually attracted to it, but she was afraid of the "consequences" of "inviting him to her bed."

If anybody has a link to an E/K story, please post!

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Rebecca | Gender: Female | Age: 33 | Posts: 46 | Roses: 10
Old 07-31-2005 at 10:58 PM
Phantomgirl05
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [18]

Quote:
Originally posted by Why So Silent
I've never been much for slash, I've read a bit and can safely say that its not exactly what blows my skirt up. Especially Raoul/Erik. I mean, they're mortal enemies for Pete's sake!!! Its like a Luke Skywalker/Darth Sideous fic! Its like Jack Sparrow snogging Cap'n Barbossa!!! *shakes head* Nope, can't see it happening EVER.

Now, I've read Erik/Meg phics. I never really had any problem with them, but I hadn't ever considered a MdmGiry/Erik phic. I guess it makes sense in the movie or musical. But I think I remember in either Kay or Leroux that it said she was a widow, so I don't think that'd work in that context.

Also, Nadir/Khanum???? No flippin' way, Nadir so hates the Khanum, well, me thinks anyways. But I have considered Erik/Khanum, that'd be interesting. Actually, I think it hinted at something in Kay about that relationship, that she'd "invite him over" if it wasn't because of his face or because of the scandal...*shrug* I don't remember at the moment...must read the sacred book of Kay again. Anywho, this is an interesting thread, I must follow it ^_^
Toodles
Why So Silent
But that's why Raoul/Erik would be so awesome together...all that tension, chemistry. Damn! That's why characters like Harry/Draco from Harry Potter and other enemies would be hot together. If you think Christine/Erik have passion and chemistry...just look at Raoul and Erik! lol

Banner made by phantomphreak!
Phantomgirl05's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Kat/Leia/Brittany | Gender: Female tomboy. | Age: 29 | Posts: 2,916 | Roses: 85
Old 08-01-2005 at 01:24 AM
Why So Silent
Wandering Child
House Patron
Finally the Member of a Cult!

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [19]

That's another example I considered posting, phantomgirl05, Harry/Draco. Its like Harry/Voldemort, Harry/Snape, Sirius/Snape...::shudders at the thought:: I still don't think so. I mean, I can't even imagine it (not that I'd want to) but they always end up like: They have at each other, then Erik punjabs Raoul. I mean, come on! ::shakes head:: I guess I just can't go for that.
Toodles
Why So Silent

PS I agree with KT, if anybody has a link to an Erik/Khanum phic, I would be very greatful. That'd just be awesome ^_^

Why So Silent's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: KT Mae | Gender: Hungry Chipmunk | Age: 28 | Posts: 4,322 | Roses: 25
Old 08-01-2005 at 03:38 AM
The Khanum
Ballet Mistress
House Patron
DAZLIOUS

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [20]

::Searches for an E/K phic::

Here, phiccy, phiccy, phiccy... ::Whistles::

♦ so why did you bawl from the spell of some old holy song? ♦

some liar laughed as he composed, some liar i loved to control
<b>The Khanum</b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b>The Khanum</b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote