The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Don Juan Triumphant Reflecting Mirrors
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 08-07-2011 at 07:54 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Davis Gaines [Phantom / Raoul]  Post [1]

Here's a thread where we can chat about the fantastic former Phantom (and also Raoul), Davis Gaines. He played Raoul and then the Phantom on Broadway, but is best remembered for playing the Phantom in the Los Angeles production, which later moved to San Francisco and then became the third National Tour. In addition, he played Anthony in the concert version of Sweeney Todd and also starred in Hello, Dolly!, Whistle Down the Wind, Camelot, and many other musicals. You can find out more about him at his official site.

I've never gotten to see Davis perform -- missed a chance to see him in concert back in 2007 -- but I've heard him as Raoul and the Phantom and saw the video of him in the Sweeney Todd. He's simply awesome. ^_^

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Sarah | Gender: Genderfluid. | Age: 27 | Posts: 1,031 | Roses: 10
Old 08-07-2011 at 08:09 PM
xXphantomaddictedXx
Wandering Child
Dial A For Alan.

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [2]

SQUEEEEEEEEE~!

Davis Gaines is brilliant, and his version of MOTN is epic. Plus, the fact that he and I share the same shade of hair and eyes makes it even better~!

There are many bodies of water in this world;

Yet none would quench my thirst for you.
xXphantomaddictedXx's Profile Send Private Message xXphantomaddictedXx's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote