The Phantom's Opera
Go Back   The Phantom's Opera The Lair of the Phantom Adoring Audience
Remember Me?

Viewing Thread: 1 [0 Performers and 1 Ghosts]

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-23-2010 at 06:04 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [91]

Haha I just realized that fop and hot are pretty gosh darn close to rhyming :D

News!!! Phantom of the Opera is supposed to be a concert....guess who Webber wants as the Phantom? Josh Groban???? I say we all make a petition against this and say he be moved to the part of Raoul...(he fits pretty face boy-ish charm and has a wonderful voice)

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 01-23-2010 at 08:18 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [92]

I actually agree. His voice is better suited for him and Josh is HOT! Raoul's not a fop, but he sure as hell is better looking than Erik. I guess anyone would look like a fop in comparison. You know, good looks, better face, more hair... But anywhales, I digress.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 01-24-2010 at 12:40 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [93]

Hey Raoul is rich and well dressed for someone of his time, but that does not make him an over obsessive man about clothes... There should be the definition connected to fop when ever used...

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...

Name: Lia | Gender: Female | Age: 24 | Posts: 703 | Roses: 74
Old 01-24-2010 at 11:37 AM
tiannangel
Wandering Child
S.S. Defense Squad

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [94]

Basically, the reality is that as soon as most of us phans get obsessed with POTO, the first reaction is to hate Raoul because he ended up with Christine and not our dear Phantom.
So, as an insult: FOP.

Our love is like a Rose...Beautiful while in bloom, but it can not last forever.

~Shameless Self Advertising~

~Banners by the wonderful Kearyn, Rose and me. XD~
tiannangel's Profile Send Private Message tiannangel's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Viktoria | Gender: A proper young lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 1,438 | Roses: 144
Old 01-24-2010 at 01:39 PM
The Countess
Wandering Child
I will not give up my own self...

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [95]

Fop= stupidest word I've ever heard in my life.

As for the concert, it depends on who he intends to be Raoul. I think JG could pull off either, but I do like him as Raoul more.

In other news, I'm also posting this in the TGITPC thread but this is pretty darn important for us Raoul-lovers to see.

LEAVE RAOUL ALONE!!!

EDIT: By the way, is this concert going to be like the Les Mis one? You know, costumes and ensemble and a DVD release?
The Countess's Profile Send Private Message The Countess's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2010 at 01:43 AM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [96]

I don't know...James told me about it but I can find anything though...I found it once...and that's all I found. I just know that whom ever I read as the phantom didn't excite me...nor Raoul if thy switch I'll be happy...but I don't know if it's still on.

Name: James the Exceedingly Evil | Gender: Phan Dude | Age: 29 | Posts: 1,908 | Roses: 0
Old 01-29-2010 at 05:29 PM
IamErik771
Ballet Director
House Patron
Master of the WPO

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [97]

Yeah, the concert thing was based on an interview ALW did 2 years ago, I believe. Since then, though, he's put most of his energy into the [expletive] sequel, so I don't know if he's still planning to do the concert or not. Maybe he'll wait for the show's 25th anniversary, since I think that's coming up in about 2 years. But yeah, I agree that if such a concert happened and Josh Groban was picked for it, he would be much better as Raoul than the Phantom.

It's wiser to be mad... in a world that's gone insane!
<b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Profile Send Private Message <b><i>IamErik771</i></b>'s Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Beanie | Gender: Female | Age: 31 | Posts: 40 | Roses: 10
Old 03-10-2010 at 10:40 PM
Beanie
Wandering Child
It's Only Forever

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [98]

I'd like to join. I do like the phantom more, but Raoul is just to darn sweet to have gotten all the hate he has.
Beanie's Profile Send Private Message Beanie's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: Toshia | Gender: Female | Age: 26 | Posts: 4 | Roses: 10
Old 03-20-2010 at 02:37 AM
ImmortalLibra
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [99]

May I join? I love the Raoul, not as much as the Erik, but still. I think Raoul is a total sweetheart. I hate the fact that people are always putting him down, plus, on myspace, he's one of the least roleplayed people there. In fact, I made a Raoul account just because I loved him and felt sorry for him. And because of what Love Never Dies did to him. I hated that. They butchered everyone's storylines, although I was happy to think that E/C were going to get together.

On top of that, I'm in the middle of making a line of Raoul fangirl icons. If anyone has their favorite Raoul pic that they want to donate, feel free to. :D

"Have you ever been in thrall to call of the beauty underneath?"
ImmortalLibra's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote

Name: (Ch)Rissy/Riss | Gender: Goddess | Posts: 4,070 | Roses: 100
Old 06-22-2010 at 05:33 PM
masquerading rose
Wandering Child
House Patron
Crayon Queen

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [100]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Countess View Post
Fop= stupidest word I've ever heard in my life.

In other news, I'm also posting this in the TGITPC thread but this is pretty darn important for us Raoul-lovers to see.

LEAVE RAOUL ALONE!!!

That was awesome! I loved that, thanks Viktoria!! Oh hilarity!! That is, like, Raoul-lovers theme-video.

If I can't hear the music, and the audience is gone,

I'll dance here on my own.

Banners by Rose, my sister, and me.
masquerading rose's Profile Send Private Message masquerading rose's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote