ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks
Wandering Child
Erik's Student

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [5] »

Quote:
Originally Posted by witch View Post
Yes you have ten roses right now. You'll earn more by posting around the forum. There is however a form to fill out to try and EARN roses within (I believe it was a two week time frame) you'll get the hang of this as time goes by.

I suggest you start thinking about a character and having a look at other peoples to get an idea of how it's done. In saying this you can always ask a safe member (when they are on and you can catch them) or ask me to help you and together we can put it together.
After that we can then take the next steeps.
Yeah, sure I'd be up for you helping me.
I've gotten my character names and as for their links for there bioes, the links are just....
www.ThePhantom'sOpera.com
I even tried clicking on one random person's character's bio and it didn't really do anything.

Beneath the opera house, I know he's there.
He's with me on the stage, he's everywhere.
And when my song begins, I always find, the phantom of the opera is there, inside my mind.
"Christine Daaé! Where is your red scarf?"
You couldn't have lost it. After all the trouble I caused! I was just 14 and soked to the skin!"
"Because you had run into the sea to fech my scarf! Oh Raoul, so it is you!"
Roses, the color of blood filled her lap. In her hands she held a mask. She knew that her home was the house on the lake. Her angel of music would always be there singing songs in her head.
Are you so sure that a small jar would contain me, madame?
Three long years I've nelt in silence
Held your memory near me.
Three long years of murmured sorrow
Willing you to hear me...
“Passing bells and sculpted angels, cold and monumental...”
ChristineDaaeRosesOfMasks's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote