View Single Post

Name: Patricia Jane [pətrɪʃə dʒeɪn] | Gender: Lady | Age: 23 | Posts: 2,327 | Roses: 50
Old 10-11-2009 at 11:22 PM
Hidden Away
Wandering Child
Blossoming New Life

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
 Post [28]

So i had this dream (the best dreams always happen before I get sick from something) and it was everyone from TPO and apparently we all went to my school. So I was in the nurse's station sleeping because I was sick and then all of a sudden Emmy pops up in front of my face and is all, "Are you feeling better?!" And then I saw Sarah and James running around (you both were teachers for some reason...oh yea because so many teachers at our school are actually married with some other teacher there)....sooo weird! But funny. I was in show choir and I saw Chrissy and Haley and Kristen...and then Viktoria was just running around as TGITPC. Yes! So epic!

We were angels once, don't you remember? Joys in life, inside our souls; and nobody knows, just you and me. It's our secret.
And your child-like eyes, and your distant smile; I'll never be this happy again! You and I. And no one else. || Maybe he'll come today. Maybe he came already...
Hidden Away's Profile Send Private Message Search Posts Reply With Quote