Name: Hannah Lynn | Gender: female | Age: 24 | Posts: 0 | Roses: 10
Old 12-07-2016 at 02:27 PM
HannahandHerFlyingBooks
Wandering Child
Opera Performer

Roaming Dungeons
(Performer Is Offline)
Hello, hello!  Post [1]

Hi everyone - I've come over from the phantomoftheopera.com site, and it still makes me depressed that such an active and fun forum is gone, possibly forever. I had so many friends there.

I hope I can reconnect with some here, and meet some new ones.

I live in NJ, in a small suburban town, though I wish I lived in the French countryside, in a cozy cottage.

I love to read most of all, especially British women authors of 1900s-1960s, historical fiction & romances (and Christian HF romances & fiction), clean romances, cozy mysteries, chick lit, garden and travel writing, childrens books with themes of animals.

When I'm not reading, I love doing jigsaw puzzles, playing board games, coloring, doing a little needlework, playing piano, and gardening, when the weather's right. I love historical tv & film, and British shows like British Bake Off. I love tea and bone china teacups, Downton Abbey, cats, lace and embroidery, antiques, bath bombs, lemon cookies, autumn, braided hairstyles, and wildflowers.

I have one grey cat named Herb and an bearded Irish beau named Cody , who's a model train enthusiast and a chocolate milk addict.
HannahandHerFlyingBooks's Profile Send Private Message HannahandHerFlyingBooks's Website Search Posts Reply With Quote