The Phantom's Opera

The Phantom's Opera (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/index.php)
-   Grand Prix de Rome (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Phantom Caption Contest (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=2631)

Erik 01-22-2008 06:25 AM

Phantom Caption Contest

It's time to have a little bit of fun! It's time for a Caption Contest!

The rules are simple:
  • Every week or every other week (depending on activity) I will post a Picture.
  • You must write a description or a caption for that picture, eg. You have a picture of Raoul, you give him a caption of something he might be saying.
  • You can only post a maximum of 3 captions per entry.
  • Entries go in this thread.
  • At the end of the week I will announce the top 3 captions and the winners will be awarded with roses.
  • Entries can be humorous or serious. No profanity, keep it PG-13.
  • Captions should be one-liners, not conversations.

January 22nd
Here is your picture for this week:

Good luck and thanks for participating! :)

angelofthenight 01-22-2008 02:17 PM

and so...the lion fell in love with the lamb.

SocialMisfit 01-22-2008 05:12 PM

Christine:..... AH! I'm shrinking!!! *shrinks again*

Phantom: Mwahahahahaha!!! My evil plans are set into motion!

Christine: AHHH! NO!

Phantom: *cackles* Time to go! *picks up finger-sized Christine, puts her in pocket, and runs off* Mwahahaha!!!

Mrs Nadir Khan 01-23-2008 12:39 AM

*Christine and Candle Holders stare at the Phantom as he makes his grand entrance.*

Phantom: Christine, what are you staring at?
Christine: Umm...
Phantom: Christine? What is it?
Christine: Umm... Uh...
Random Candle Holder: Your fly's open, you moron!
Phantom: Oh... snap.

THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK 01-26-2008 01:42 AM

~Imobilize, Paralyze, and Hypnotize... you do it all with your eyes.

~*Sounding Like Darth Vader* Christine, I am your father-slash-angel-slash-phantom-slash-guy-in-a-sexy-red-cape. This isn't too confusing, is it?

A_Single_Rose 01-26-2008 02:14 AM

1) Erik was confessing his love to Christine, but unfortunately, she was too busy staring at the little thing sticking out of his nose.

2) The longest staring contest in the history of phankind.

DarkGondolier 02-10-2008 04:00 AM

1) Erik: Christine, look into my face, for this is the face of EVIL! Er, I mean, the face of THE OPERA GHOST!

2) Christine: Such...sexy...tight...red....clothing! *drools all over her dress*.

Cornholian Phantomess 02-10-2008 08:33 PM

P: chrissy,ive come to apologize for pushing you down in my lair.From now on my cool points are out the window and Im all twisted up in the game!!
C:Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me!.....I think....what does the the twisted part mean again?
P:Just say you love and forgive me,and come on!I told the preist we'd be ready at the alter already.
C:Preist?But I'm marrying Raoul!
P:Not without the ring which will properly steal from off your cleavage right now!You belong to me baby!
C:He has such style!

Katzenklavier 02-14-2008 08:23 AM

1. Christine decided that the Phantom did indeed lose some of his mystery and charm when she was at the exact angle to see up his nose. FYI, it explained where he managed to hide all of his random crap.

2. Shortly afterwards, Erik was sued by the Liberace estate from robbing the deceased star's basement.

3. Some say that the Jason Voorhees franchise took a turn for the worse when the studio insisted on a newer, sexier look.

Erik 02-14-2008 09:18 PM

First Prize: 40 Roses.

A_Single_Rose: The longest staring contest in the history of phankind.

Second Prize: 30 Roses.

Katzenclavier: Shortly afterwards, Erik was sued by the Liberace estate from robbing the deceased star's basement.

Third Prize: 20 Roses.

THeFaCeiNTHeMaSK: Imobilize, Paralyze, and Hypnotize... you do it all with your eyes.

New picture to come :)

04:26 PM