The Phantom's Opera

The Phantom's Opera (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/index.php)
-   The Paris Opera House (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   OOC [37]: Chatskies Overload (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=4604)

Raoul de Chagny 12-07-2011 01:05 PM

OOC [37]: Chatskies Overload

Last post from previous OOC:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raoul de Chagny (Post 136993)
I didn't stop checking. I subscribed to the thread last night and now get instant email notification!

I read the post via email. :p

Chatskies!! *feels so left out* By the time I get home from work you'll all be in bed!! I'll be home at 2pm AWST. GMT+8

I've not created an OOC in years so the opportunity to create one I've jumped at. :D Not a very creative title I had no appropriate quotes to add.

I apologize to those I owe posts too. I can only manage about one post a day during the working week. Then come Saturday I'll be online all day to tackle the rest. Please bear with me.

Erik 12-07-2011 01:54 PM

When people say please bear with me I automatically think they're using bear as a verb. Come bear with me, come eat honey and hibernate! Let's catch fish!

Anyways. Yeah I owe for J, and James owes for me in the courtyards. Doubt I'll be posting tonight though because I seem to have caught a really bad bug. Let's just say I'm not feeling my best. So I'll see you guys tomorrow when I hopefully feel better!

Raoul de Chagny 12-07-2011 02:27 PM

I could say "Please bare with me." But I then think of nakedness...AWKWARD! Unless it's Aurrie, then that's ok.

I posted in the dressing room for KT again. I will be checking my computer when I get up in the morning and will be refreshing TPO on my phone all day religiously waiting for your reply!

Daroga 12-07-2011 02:49 PM

And when people say "let's just say..." automaticallnthinknits an innuendo. FEEL BETTER MY LOVE!!!

Just so that I add something of substance to this post... I'm all caught up, *in Kermit voice* Yaaaaay! And now the obligatory list:

*Easy//Jean's Apt
*Arianne//Le Rue
*Aurrie//Manager's Office
*Aurrie//Main Foyer
*Cam//Workroom

Anyone I forgot? Anyone who would like to be added? *hinthint* ;)

The Khanum 12-07-2011 03:21 PM

UGH I'm incorrigible, I'm 3/4 done with that dressing room post. I really should start getting ready for class though. Decisions decisions! I wrote the last part of that post so I wouldn't forget what I wanted Rozaliya to say; now I just have to fill in her reaction to what Aurrie said to her. And I owe Cyn a post! Hopefully I'll get that done today too. I have two papers to write but they're only supposed to be a page and a half or two max.

Tralalalalaaaaa. *skips away to take a shower*

witch 12-07-2011 11:20 PM

I think I'm owed pretty much everywhere so I'm really looking forward as to what happens next.

I have some drama one again starting to cook up and I LOVE it. Though I can't help but feel sorry for Marina though I do have a choice of two twists there that have been playing around in my head.

Cara's life seems to have settled (which is a first) and she may be forming a new FEMALE FRIENDSHIP... WOW.

Anyways... I'm always looking for new threads and dramas so if anyone would like to P.M me for a thread.

Lashell's back and a few drama's could be in the works there.

Hope to catch you all soon and in case anyone's going away.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Erik 12-08-2011 07:26 PM

Aurrie, Aurrrrrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!! *swoons* Loving the dressing room scene, Kaite and Hollie! Très excité!

So I was the sickest Sam in the universe yesterday. Thankfully it seemed to be a 24 hour virus and I'm back on my feet, even came into work today. Still not 100% and I need to do some work tonight so I might not get much posting done. *puppy eyes at J* I know I owe you first but I might do my kit hen post first because it won't take as long.

Love you guys! Hope you're all fantastic, because I haven't talked to you guys in a few. :)

Raoul de Chagny 12-08-2011 10:57 PM

Aurrrrrieeeeeee! I feel so sad now, my poor Aurrie. *pets*

Its good that you're better sam. :) I am so tired and have a headache right now. 5am starts at work take a lot out of me. And I stayed up so late last night with that dressing room post. I also had a bad start to the day today: management are aholes, that is all. I think my next post is going to be a very pissed off Aurrie post.

The Khanum 12-08-2011 11:17 PM

Mmmm angry Aurrie. ^_^ And I'm sorry Roza made him mad! I was so tempted to have her just be like, f-ck it, *sexes up!* Buuut I kind of want them to still not have slept together when he and Marina go back to the Rouge. So by all means, have Aurrie unload all that sweet, sweet rage on her. ;)

And I am glad you feel better, Saaaaam!

witch 12-08-2011 11:20 PM

I have one question with that. Will Marina be going with him as just a friend or still his mistress?

06:07 AM