The Phantom's Opera

The Phantom's Opera (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/index.php)
-   Adoring Audience (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   PPP (Pervy Phantom Phans) [8] - What the Frederick?! (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=1115)

The Khanum 03-24-2006 02:11 AM

PPP (Pervy Phantom Phans) [8] - What the Frederick?!

Phondest greetings, one and all! Welcome to the PPP [8], the Pervy Phantom Phan Club! Here is our current and regularly updated list of staphph and members:

President: KT (The Khanum)
Co-President: Kat (Why So Silent)
Vice President: James (IamErik771)
Treasurer: Elizabeth (Misconception)
Secretary: Lizzie (Night Feather)

Ladies in Waiting
-Sam (Erik)*
-Syio (SyioandthePhantom)**
-Christine (La Carlotta)

Current Slaves:
-Hillary (toxicfruit)
-Jess (phantoms_nemo)
-Anna (The_Persian)
-Amber (Wandering DaaƩ)
-Emily (czybg)
-Claidi (Claidissa)
-Maria (phantomphreak)
-Kara (composer15)
-Angelus (phantom_phan8)
-Ellie (LittleLotte**)
-Lia (Lia Lecordier)
-Neh (NEH)
-Kristi (LittleLotte1391)
-Kearyn (Christine's Shadow)
-Mary (Phantompherak12)
-Zelda (Christine DaaƩ)

Pheel phree to post all art and phics here, but make sure to keep it PG-13. Other than that, have phun and let your minds wander! :D

* KT's Ophphicial Heiress
** Kat's Ophphicial Heiress

Note: the PPP Staphph is in no way responsible phor the head implosions that will, in all likelihood, occur whilst viewing this thread.

Quote:

Originally posted by Why So Silent
OOOOO! If you can do my name (or just Kat) I'll hand out brownie points. ^_^ at first I was like "hm, krypton...no, that uses Kr, me thinks". I Try to forget my days in chemistry...^_^

...that's all I really know what to say.

Syio hates me. And she hung up on me for ICECREAM...T_T and she didn't tell me that they went to New York...T_T...

Erik 03-24-2006 02:27 AM

We already did! Potassium Acetate. (KAt)

We tried to make Steve, just to see if we could, but the closest we got was Sulpher Tellerium Iron. (STeFe) Stefe, hahaha.

Wow. That was all I had to say. So don't kill me for spam, because Potassium Acetate wanted that! Hehehe.

GAH! I loveloveLOVE the new PPP name ^_^

LittleLotte** 03-24-2006 02:41 AM

Wow. I haven't posted in a PPP thread since....the....6th, I think? Wow. Sorry 'bout that. Me promises to post loads more, okay?

Sam? What are you going on about ^? I think it has something to do with the Periodic Table of Elements but I kinda phorget that, so.....yea...

And I love the banner, Sam.

Why So Silent 03-24-2006 03:15 AM

Moo-haha! I'm Potasium Acetate! :3 I forgot potassium's symbol was a K. Thus my not enjoying chemistry. Latin elements...XD Much too complex, I HATED MY LATIN CLASS.

::shoots Latin in the family jewels...if it had them...::

:3 I'm a very bad girl. And I also heart the new thread title. Hopefully I won't get it mixed up with the OOC thread ^_^

Masked Shadows 03-24-2006 04:11 AM

Saam, you said I was something but I forgot... what was it?

I love the new title by the way!

Erik 03-24-2006 05:35 AM

Ellie, me no make the banner. T'was KT!

Kristine = Krypton Iodine Titanium Neon!

:D

Hahaha, Kat. The only way I know them is because french is really close to latin, so it's easy to remember Fe is iron when 'iron' in french is 'fer'. Anywho, yesh.

Kristi's new name was, sadly, the point of this post. Mhmmm. What the Frederick? Bahahahaha!

Reza Khan 03-24-2006 06:26 PM

I think my chemistry teacher phrom last year would be really proud oph us right now. Look at all oph the scientiphic name-age going on!

Soooooooo I'm sitting in study hall, doing absolutely nothing and being completely bored out oph my mind. I want lunch time. Only halph an hour!!! ::heavy sigh::

"Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!"

Erik 03-24-2006 10:45 PM

Oh buddy. Spring break! :D

Hey, KT. My phriend Caroline wishes to speak with you someday. I keep talking about my peeps all over the states, and I was all "Wow, KT!" whenever Caroline (who ish perverted) ish all pervy to the max. And I explaine why KT would like it, and she ish requesting a conversation. So we have to three-way someday. Hehehe. :D

Anywho. I just realized that iph KT dies I become President. ::plots KT's untimely death:: I mean. . .wha? ::innocent phace::

Edit: Muahahahaha! I remembered my story-type thingy!

So, Victoria!Christine and I were talking and she told me how she gave Katia a whole box oph assorted Frederick plushies, and I was like "Why would she need a whole box oph them? How could she possibly wear them out. . .well. . .she is the co-prez oph the PPP. . ."

Victoria!Christine: 0.0

Bahahaha! Pervy.

Why So Silent 03-25-2006 05:57 AM

::pheels mentioned in other people's convos:: ^___^

Yes. I totally need a whole new box of Fred plushies, because the two I have are so used...::glomps RD!Gerik, because she can and hasn't done it in a while::...::drags him into a room and locks door::

...what the Frederick? You would NOT be Prez, because I'm still here! You'd prolly become like Co-Prez, and I'd be Prez.

Though I really do all the work/posting around here anyway...I should be the Prez, me thinks XD

Erik 03-25-2006 06:52 AM

Pffft. Don't you see? If KT dies in a freak accident, the co-prez would have to be involved. Sorry love, but I'm evil. I have this planned out. ::taps head knowingly::

Me ish sowwy! Me ish not really plotting the (un)timely deaths of my two favourite PPP peoples!

Heart. Heartheartheartheartheartheartheart!!!!!! (C) Le copyright KT Mae. Blahblah brain iomplosion blah blah fined money.

:: officially hearts Kat for making Lazare :: Lazare = teh awesome!

03:27 AM