The Phantom's Opera

The Phantom's Opera (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/index.php)
-   Beneath The Opera House (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   The Lake Underground [3] (http://www.phantoms-opera.com/showthread.php?t=3442)

witch 11-15-2008 12:22 AM

Cara Andovea

"When you get up here, let me see the map." Sophie's voice came.

Cara walked along the small narrow pathway hardly enough room to breath how on Earth could the Phantom stand walking through here and did he not get stuck?

"Don't you think we'd better light the torch first?" she asked coming to where the walls opened up a bit.

She was about to put her hat back on when she saw Sophie turn or at lest heard her turn but without any light she thought she was safe.

"We're still in that smugged part but when we came to a T way the map goes on from there."

angelofthenight 06-06-2009 04:54 AM

OOC: For Calvin, Rebecca, Mark and Cara. This should be good. BIC:

Calvin Booth

Parker had woken him up at five that morning already talking about the expedition they would be taking under the Opera House. For the first time in practically months Calvin was using one of his sick days and somehow he'd managed to talk Rebecca into using one too so she was coming along with them. Cara and Mark had said they'd meet them there and so Calvin only had to pick up his partner who Parker had begged to ride with them. He and Parker had a quick breakfast of Lucky Charms and orange juice and he packed some snacks in a small backpack which he threw onto his back. He made sure that Taressa knew where they were... leaving her a note with his and Rebecca's cell number just in case she got to worried. Parker was practically pulling him out of the door at eight when they didn't even have to meet at the Opera House until ten. So he'd stopped at Rebecca's unexpectedly and caught her only half dressed... he and Parker sat on her couch and watched TV while waiting for her to finish getting ready and then when she was done with a half an hour to spare they decided to go to the Opera House anyway and wait for Mark and Cara to show up. Calvin was glad he'd brought the tennis ball in case they would have to wait... you could never be to prepared.

"Dad throw me the ball..." Parker called from across the small platform they stood on at the edge of the underground lake. He'd been rather nervous about letting Parker run around so close to the water but Rebecca and Parker's combined efforts had somehow talked him into it and so now they were playing catch dangerously close to the edge. Calvin had dressed in clothes that he didn't really care what happened to and he'd also done the same for Parker and advised Rebecca to do the same as well. Parker started bouncing the ball by himself and Calvin tore his eyes from his son to smile at his partner. He walked over to where she was sitting against the wall and slid down beside her... his arm brushing hers as he did so and he smiled at her. "See aren't you glad you decided to come with us rather then stay inside all day and work on cases?" he asked her with a smile and then looked up as the ball hit Calvin's foot. "Hey dad you think you could pick Bones up and throw her in the water?" he asked, obviously intending the question to provoke Calvin and he reached out and grabbed his arm. "Come here you..." he said, pulling Parker into his lap and laughing as he stretched out across Rebecca lap as well. "What have I told you about girls and how we treat them?" he asked in a rather lecturing tone.. chuckling when Parker rolled his eyes... he was growing up faster then Calvin wanted him to.

"Girls should be treated with respect and I'm never supposed to hurt them in any way..." he recited as if he were reading it and Calvin smiled and ruffled his hair. "Good... so no throwing Bones in the water..." he said and Parker gave him a strange look before he headed towards the water. "Hey dad come look at this...." Parker called and Calvin glanced at Rebecca before getting up and walking over to his son. "What is it little man?" he asked, getting down on his knees next to him... before he could do anything Parker had pushed him forward and he was completely submerged in ice cold water. When his head broke the surface he looked around for his son and saw him standing back by Rebecca.. out of grabbing distance. He should have guessed his son would do that but it hadn't crossed his mind and he pulled himself out of the water and rolled onto his back breathing rather hard... it surprised him at how easily fatigued he was lately and he opened his eyes to see Parker standing above him. "You okay dad?" He asked and Calvin sat up and pulled him into his arms. "Yes but I think you need a wet bear hug..." he said, holding him close to his wet body. He giggled and struggled against his father's iron tight grip. "Give Bones a wet bear hug dad..." he encouraged and Calvin gave his partner a mischievous smile as he released his son and then crawled over to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "What's the matter Bones... afraid of a little water?" he asked with a teasing smile as he held her warm body close to his cold wet body his face close to hers... their hearts side by side

witch 09-07-2009 02:11 AM

OCC: Since the above thread hasn't gone anywhere Mark and I would like to start a new one here.
For Mark and Cara

Cara Blaze Andovea

Ever since it had happened they had been on rocky ground Mark fearing she would leave him every time she pulled away from his touch. She only ever looked at him from under her long eye lashes hating herself at seeing the pain that coursed him but unable to forget the pain his counterpart had coursed her.

Trying to get back to their old selves and the way they used to be Cara had thought about taking a work showing her husband more of her world something he had still yet to learn.

With her eyes cast down and her husband following along behind they come to the Lake Underground her gaze falling to the water as she looked at herself in the mirrored effect and closing her eyes right away.

"It was here that I came to after my mother died, here that I planned to die myself I didn't want to live after I heard the news. It was Easy who turned me back." She spoke softly thinking she at lest should say something. "Hardly anyone comes down here or if they do they don't go far there's only one way out and thousands of ways to get lost."

Black Mask 09-08-2009 04:06 AM

Mark Blaze

For the last few weeks, Mark felt like he was reliving his old life again, the life he lived before he fell in love with Cara. It felt as though he was alone in the world again and it was because of it. After the masquerade, his wife never got close to him anymore like she used to, she would flinch away from his touch, and whatís worse she didnít even look at him anymore. At every waking moment it felt like she was going to leave him and if things didnít return normal soon, he was truly going to go over the edge. When she had suggested they go somewhere alone, he immediately agreed, thinking she was getting back to her old self. Yet when he offered her his arm as he did before the incident, she kept away from him like he was the black plague, sending him into a black pit of misery. The larger man had followed her to the Opera House like a well trained puppy, not really caring where he was going because he wasnít going to enjoy it. The reason he wasnít going to enjoy it was because Cara was acting like herself around him and for him it felt like she was treating like the rest. Snapping out of his depressing thoughts, he found out that she had lead him to the underground lake before looking at her to listen to her, a dull empty look in his eyes that hid the pain he felt.

"It was here that I came to after my mother died, here that I planned to die myself I didn't want to live after I heard the news. It was Easy who turned me back. Hardly anyone comes down here or if they do they don't go far there's only one way out and thousands of ways to get lost." she said softly, keeping closed eyes downward. It wasnít the first time he had been down here. This was just the first of many times he had been here, always alone as he felt right now. Was this the way a husband was supposed to feel like after being married for a little while? Or was that just fate reminding him that he was a monster inside and out? He mostly believed that it was the latter despite what anyone said. He simply had and would always be a monster despite what he tried to do, there was nothing he could truly change. Who was he kidding? Cara? Cat? Himself? Who exactly was he trying to fool to believe that he was like everyone else? Right now, he just wished that he would give up already since there was no chance in heck that he could ever do such a thing. With a low sigh, he looked toward the ground, feeling as though his misery had drained him.

ďAnd a thousand ways to die apparently.Ē he said lowly as he slowly reverted to his old self, the stress and misery of Cara keeping away from him too becoming to great, ďSuch a pity that you were stuck with a demon whoís trying to be human, a monster who tries to be normal. A feat impossible in of itself to tell you the truth and thus I can never change. You could have chose a better man than me, a normal more kinder man, but Ē he noticed that his wife was about to say something, but harshly cut her off, ďAnd donít you dare say Iím not because you know I am. Youíve seen and experienced what have done, you know just how cruel and evil I can be. Why donít just tell me that Iím heartless, that Iím a monster like everyone else? Why canít you just see me for what I really am? I donít know why you just leave me to rot alone after what I did to you.Ē he turned his back on her, his self hatred growing, ďWhether you know it or no, Cara, youíre killing me.Ē he said grimly, his words almost coming out as a snarl.

witch 09-08-2009 05:36 AM

Cara Blaze Andovea

She knew it must be hard, that he must of felt her pulling away from him an effect so acted when he offered her an arm. She couldn't even look at him only ever seeing the look of lust, the demon, the monster that she had been trying so long to see before that night at the mask, now... now she was trying to look beyond it.

With her eyes cast down she steeped towards the lake looking at herself for a moment before looking away hating what she saw, the pain she was coursing for not being able to forget.

Trying to at lest talk to him she told him about her past that this was where she came after her mother had died telling him that it was Cat that had brought her back out of the lost maze they where now standing in.

ďAnd a thousand ways to die apparently.Ē

She heard him say quietly braking her heart as she knew she was to him, her cold shoulder straining on both their hearts.

ďSuch a pity that you were stuck with a demon whoís trying to be human, a monster who tries to be normal. A feat impossible in of itself to tell you the truth and thus I can never change. You could have chose a better man than me, a normal more kinder man, but"

She was about to open her mouth remind him once again that though she now saw the monster that was not who was standing before her now, however as soon as she started she was stopped Mark's harsh words filling the room.

ďAnd donít you dare say Iím not because you know I am. Youíve seen and experienced what have done, you know just how cruel and evil I can be. Why donít just tell me that Iím heartless, that Iím a monster like everyone else? Why canít you just see me for what I really am? I donít know why you just leave me to rot alone after what I did to you.Ē

Out of the corners of her eyes she watched as he turned his back wondering why he didn't just walk out on her, like he was going to when he thought she had cheated.

ďWhether you know it or no, Cara, youíre killing me.Ē

"And he killed me" she whispered hardly loud enough to be heard "I'm know I'm hurting you and I hate myself for that but every time you look at me, try to touch me all I remember and feel is...." She couldn't even bring herself to say it her eyes filling with tears.

"I've now seen the monster he can be I just felt like..." She couldn't even bring herself to say that. "I know you're not heartless Mark but he is. I can't help the way I feel, I wish I could more then anything I'm afraid you could leave me as easily as I could leave you, I'm afraid you think I don't love you, that I don't care when it's NOT true I just.... I don't know what to do, how to get beyond this."

She let the tears come then, they falling one by one as she let her body shake her tears falling into the river.

"I thought I could trust him, but I can't, he gave me his word and now... how do I know that she's going to be safe how do I know that he isn't going to do something?"

Black Mask 10-05-2009 04:11 AM

Mark Blaze

The larger man had followed her to the Opera House like a well trained puppy, not really caring where he was going because he wasnít going to enjoy it. The reason he wasnít going to enjoy it was because Cara was acting like herself around him and for him it felt like she was treating like the rest. Snapping out of his depressing thoughts, he found out that she had lead him to the underground lake before looking at her to listen to her, a dull empty look in his eyes that hid the pain he felt. She began by telling him that she came here after her mother died, intended to kill herself also, but Easy had pulled her away from doing that. She also said that hardly no one came down here and there was a thousand ways to get lost and only one way out. Seemingly reverting to his old self because of the pain and stress from Cara keeping away from him, the larger man told her that there were a thousand ways to die also. He was probably dieing in the worse way imaginable and he wanted to tell his wife that, but he didnít. Instead, he told her that it was shame for her that she was with a monster that was trying to be normal and a demon that was trying to be human, a feat within itself in his opinion. He continued on to tell her that she could have picked some better than him in a multitude of ways and before she even got a chance to speak, he harshly cut her off, telling her that he was a monster whether she liked it or not and nothing could change it especially after what he had done. What exactly he was talking about was actually something that he himself would never do, but that night at the masquerade he did, or more like Dementis did. He had raped her. The word echoed through his mind and he just wanted to cover his ears and tell it to stop, but that would just make him confirm that he was indeed insane. Turning his back on her, the dark haired man told her that she was slowly killing him whether she knew it or not, his words harsh.

"And he killed me." she whispered, but Mark did not look toward her, "I'm know I'm hurting you and I hate myself for that but every time you look at me, try to touch me all I remember and feel is...." her words feel short and the larger man did not see the tears in her eye, "I've now seen the monster he can be I just felt like... I know you're not heartless Mark but he is. I can't help the way I feel, I wish I could more then anything I'm afraid you could leave me as easily as I could leave you, I'm afraid you think I don't love you, that I don't care when it's NOT true I just.... I don't know what to do, how to get beyond this." her tears began to fall, but the lager still didnít see them, "I thought I could trust him, but I can't, he gave me his word and now... how do I know that she's going to be safe how do I know that he isn't going to do something?" she quietly asked, her tears dropping into the lake. He could feel his temper growing, but at what he didnít know. Perhaps it was the fact that she said that he wasnít a monster, but she was treating him like he was. Or maybe it was because in the bad of his mind that he was secretly mad at her for treating him like he had a deadly disease. Either way, he was mad and it was showing by his clenching fists and his hunched shoulders. Without warning, he quickly turned on his heel and walked threateningly toward her, only to stop a few feet away from her as soon as he saw her tears. He might have been in pain and might have been angry right now, but he was still affected by her tears. His anger quickly dissipated and replaced by shame and self-hatred. He took a step back and looked away with a sorrowful gaze that was mixed with a glare.

ďSorry.Ē he murmured, ďItís just that I feel like you just see me as the demon and nothing more. You keep away from me ad much as possible, you never let me touch you like you used to, and you hardly look at me. Youíre starting to treat me like everyone else and itís killing me slowly.Ē the glare slowly slipped away and all that was left was immense sadness, ďTo tell you the truth, youíre making me feel that Iím a true monster, something that doesnít deserve to be happy more less live, and I feel just as alone as I did before I met you.Ē he let out a miserable sigh, ďI donít know why you donít leave me. Iím nothing more than a heartless monster that raped you.Ē he said lowly, keeping his gaze away from her.

witch 10-05-2009 06:36 AM

Cara Blaze Andovea

Cara knew her actions and words where eating away at her husbands heart, as if she was finishing Satlin's work from a long time ago finally ripping out his heart.... truth was she was doing the same to herself.

With the tears falling from her eyes she for the upenth time that day cursed herself for feeling the way she was for not being strong and facing up to this challenge that had tested them.

In the mist of her sorrow she revealed just what it was she was feeling hoping that maybe voicing it would be a help, only to realize that it only made matters worse the tension in the cave building and though his back was turned to her she knew he must be building in anger and hate.

She finally looked at him when he simply said nothing in return watching him as his hands clenched before he turned on his heel ready to sentence her which she knew she wouldn't fight. Her eyes closed as he came within a foot of her the tears still rolling as she waited... and waited... and waited to feel nothing, no killing blow, no touch of any kind, only a whisper that made her wish he had killed her as punishment for the way she was treating him now.

ďSorry.Ē the word breathed into the still night. ďItís just that I feel like you just see me as the demon and nothing more. You keep away from me ad much as possible, you never let me touch you like you used to, and you hardly look at me. Youíre starting to treat me like everyone else and itís killing me slowly.Ē

As much as she wanted to protest his words, she knew she couldn't. She pulled away from his touch and she was only seeing the demon as much as she tried not to.... In truth it had seemed like the night they had meet when Dementis had tried to back her spirit and leave her as a shell, only now that he had done it he had left Mark feeling the same way.

ďTo tell you the truth, youíre making me feel that Iím a true monster, something that doesnít deserve to be happy more less live, and I feel just as alone as I did before I met you.Ē

His words cut away at her soul as she heard his words she only able to shake her head as he himself spoke of death and his want for wanting it again, thinking it was his due.

ďI donít know why you donít leave me. Iím nothing more than a heartless monster that raped you.Ē

Taking a few deep breathes she forced her tears to stop, and forced herself to stand, to walk over to her husband and slowly, gently reach out to hold his hand.

"I want to talk to him." She spoke in a whisper hardly being brave at all and waiting to run but knowing she had to do this. "I want to put this behind us and I want to know why, why did what he did why you both still seem to that I'm going to run."

She looked up at him then gasping as she saw the red lusting look meet her eyes making her freeze to the very spot she was in.

"I want to see Mark again but to do that I think, I think I need to see Dementis again."

OCC: Hope you like my asking for Dementis thinking that Cara needs to face him to get over her fears. However if you don't like it just let me know and I'll change it so he can come in later.

Black Mask 10-07-2009 01:28 PM

Mark Blaze

Seemingly reverting to his old self because of the pain and stress from Cara keeping away from him, the larger man told her that there were a thousand ways to die also. Instead of telling the young female what he thought, he told her that it was shame for her that she was with a monster that was trying to be normal and a demon that was trying to be human, a feat within itself in his opinion. He continued on to tell her that she could have picked some better than him in a multitude of ways and before she even got a chance to speak, he harshly cut her off, telling her that he was a monster whether she liked it or not and nothing could change it especially after what he had done. Turning his back on her, the dark haired man told her that she was slowly killing him whether she knew it or not, his words harsh. She almost immediately told him in a whisper that the demon had killed her and that she knew that she was hurting him, but she couldnít look at him without remembering that night. The larger man merely kept his back toward her, his anger slowly starting to rise for reasons unknown to him. If she knew that she was hurting him, then why did she continue treating him like this? She then told him that he wasnít the heartless one but Dementis was and that she still loved him even though she wasnít really showing it. As tears began to fall, she told him that she thought she could trust the demon, yet now she couldnít since it raped her and se also asked him how was she supposed to know if he was going to try to do something else. The dark haired man remained silent after she was done speak, rooted in his place by his growing rage. He could feel it course through his veins like liquid fire, but the strange thing was he didnít know why he was angry. There were multiple choices, but he had no idea which one was the cause. His broad shoulders were hunched as his leather clad hands clenched into large fists, clear signs that he was mad. Without warning, the dark haired man quickly turned on his heel and started toward her in threatening way, looking as though he was going to punish her for what she was doing to him. When he got a foot or so away though, he stopped in his tracks when he saw her close her eyes with tears still streaming down her cheeks. He stared at her for a few moments before taking a step back and looking away, his filled with misery yet had a glare to it. He murmured a apology before telling her that he felt like she only saw Dementis and that she was starting to treat him like everyone else did by keeping away from him and it was also killing him. The larger man continued on to tell her that she made him feel like a monster and that he should die because of it, also telling her that he didnít know why she didnít leave him. Mark heard her take in a deep breath and heard her footsteps come closer to him before flinch slightly and going tense when she gently grasped his hands, signaling that it had been too long for him since the last time she touched him. He knew that it was forced and not the willing touch he wanted.

"I want to talk to him." she whispered softly, "I want to put this behind us and I want to know why, why did what he did why you both still seem to that I'm going to run." she met his gaze and gasped, making him look away in self-hatred, thinking that she was frightened by him, "I want to see Mark again but to do that I think, I think I need to see Dementis again." she said and the larger man couldnít help but looked back at her again. His gaze told the whole story. He didnít want to do this, he didnít want to do it at all. He feared the demon would try something again and perhaps doing something worse to her and he didnít want that. He could already feel it fight for control as soon as her words came out of her mouth, apparently eager to see her and probably pleasure itself. The very thought made him sick, but he didnít have a choice because of Cara and the demon. With a low sigh, he merely nodded and closed his eyes. He did this every time he willingly gave control because he didnít want her to see his usual empty gaze turn into a one of the insane demonís. Suddenly, large hands grabbed her by her wrists in a tight grip, but it wasnít enough to hurt herÖ much. It opened its grey orbs to look down at her with a almost alluring smirk. Pulling her closer, it kept its grip on her wrists before speaking.

ďAh Cara, so good to speak to you again. Iíve heard that youíve growÖ weakÖ of me. Tell me, why is that? Canít be of our little Ďsessioní could it? Of course not, you enjoyed it.Ē suddenly its grip got tighter and its gaze got harsh, ďAlso, why are you hurting Mark?Ē Dementis questioned, its voice dripping with venom, a clear sign that it didnít like she was doing that to its human counterpart.

witch 10-08-2009 01:44 AM

Cara Blaze Andovea

With both hearts on the line and to many tears already shed Cara only closed her eyes when she saw her husband walking over to her seeing the look within in eyes, the anger within his stance making her hate herself more then ever before. She thought he was going to strike out at her then and for the first time she wouldn't fit him if he did thinking that it would be a small punishment for the torment she couldn't help but course.

She was rather surprised when she felt nothing, only hearing footsteps again meaning he had backed away which in turn coursed her to rise. Slowly she reached out her hand to him, forcing herself to take hold of his and she forced herself to go past the tense vibe she got from Mark and look up into his eyes.

With a whisper she told her husband that she need to see the demon again, talk to him to try and put everything behind them already able to see the monster fighting for control through Mark's protest before giving in.

She gasped when she felt hands shoot out and grab hold of her wrists with force making her flash back to that night, her eyes going wide as she glanced up seeing the intense smirk on Dementis lips as he looked down at her.

He pulled her closer then his grip never relenting, this time her body growing tense as it started to shiver, for the first time showing she was truly scared of the thing that held her within it's grasp.

ďAh Cara, so good to speak to you again. Iíve heard that youíve growÖ weakÖ of me. Tell me, why is that? Canít be of our little Ďsessioní could it? Of course not, you enjoyed it.Ē

Any other time she would of slapped him, yelled at him to set the record start now though she felt like a scared little girl unable to force herself to move or speak.

She would of screamed at the bone crushing grip he now had on her, his nails digging into her skin.

ďAlso, why are you hurting Mark?Ē

For a long time she couldn't force herself to say anything and as if as punishment for that she felt his grip get ever tighter until she had to let out a scream.

"Y...you know why." She finally said with a voice almost to silent to hear even for the demon. "And I d...d...didn't enjoy it...you....you made me feel like."

She couldn't even bring herself to say it tears once more swelling in her eyes before she heard him 'order' her to tell him.

"Like I was nothing, like I was a slave, nothing more the trash something you pick up when ever you please, do with what you desire and then..."

She stopped again her body going numb.

"You won you said you where going to kill my spirit and leave me a shell, well you did it the only problem is I'm no longer the girl Mark married, no longer the women who can see the wonderful man behind you"

Taking a few deep breathes she meet his eyes then forcing herself to be strong as she set her jaw.

"I never what you to look at me again, speak my name or ever think I'll ever be yours." She pulled back from him then feeling his nails slid and cut into her flesh as she did so. "I never want you to touch me again I hate you and to be able to love Mark again.... You in my mind are dead."

Black Mask 10-13-2009 04:39 PM

Mark Blaze

Without warning, the dark haired man quickly turned on his heel and started toward her in threatening way, looking as though he was going to punish her for what she was doing to him. When he got a foot or so away though, he stopped in his tracks when he saw her close her eyes with tears still streaming down her cheeks. He stared at her for a few moments before taking a step back and looking away, his filled with misery yet had a glare to it. He murmured a apology before telling her that he felt like she only saw Dementis and that she was starting to treat him like everyone else did by keeping away from him and it was also killing him. The larger man continued on to tell her that she made him feel like a monster and that he should die because of it, also telling her that he didnít know why she didnít leave him. Mark heard her take in a deep breath and heard her footsteps come closer to him before flinch slightly and going tense when she gently grasped his hands, signaling that it had been too long for him since the last time she touched him. He knew that it was forced and not the willing touch he wanted. She told him that she needed to see his other half again, thinking that if she talked to it that she would get over with the way she felt. When she met his gaze, she gasped in fear and he immediately looked away in self-hatred. She said that she wanted to see him and not the demon and she believed that doing this would help. He looked back at his young wife and his eyes told her that he truly didnít want to let the demon out but the demon was already fighting for control. With a low sigh, he closed his eyes and let it have control only because he had no choice in the manner. As soon as it gain control, it roughly grabbed her by her wrist and opened it grey eyes to see her wide ones. It could practically smell the fear coming off of her and to tell you the truth, it smelt delightful. Pulling her closer, it could feel her become even more tense and it couldnít help but smirk more. It began to speak, telling her that it had heard that she had grown afraid of it and that it couldnít possible be from their Ďsessioní as it put it. Suddenly, it eyes grew harsh along with its grip, making her scream out in pain as it asked why was she hurting its human counterpart. There was one thing that you never did with Dementis and that was hurt its human host. After what seemed like a hour, she finally began to speak.

"Y...you know why." She finally said with a voice almost to silent to hear even for the demon. "And I d...d...didn't enjoy it...you....you made me feel like." when she stopped, Dementis let out a low growl that demanded her to go on, which she did, "Like I was nothing, like I was a slave, nothing more the trash something you pick up when ever you please, do with what you desire and then..." she once again stopped before continuing, "You won you said you where going to kill my spirit and leave me a shell, well you did it the only problem is I'm no longer the girl Mark married, no longer the women who can see the wonderful man behind you" with a few deep breaths she met its gaze, "I never what you to look at me again, speak my name or ever think I'll ever be yours." it let out a low growl as she ripped her hands from it, "I never want you to touch me again I hate you and to be able to love Mark again.... You in my mind are dead." she said, hatred filling her voice. The smirk once again returned to the demonís face, seemingly amused by her words. Did she really mean that or was she jus jesting? To it, she was merely joking, that she wasnít never going to really think of it like such. She was simply to nice to do that, but just to make sure she wasnít going to think that way of it, it would just be crueler and show her that she wasnít going to act that way toward it. Letting out a low chuckle, it slowly began to step toward her only for her to began to step back.

ďSilly little Cara, do you really think that I think that way of you? Iíve told you before that you are a queen in my eyes, my queen.Ē as soon as her back hit the cave wall, Dementis grabbed her chin roughly and made her look at it, leaning closer until theyíre lips were only centimeters away, ďCan you forget me? Can you really forget what a crucial part of your husband? You can pretend all you want that Iím not here all you like,Ē without warning the demon claimed her lips in a passionate but hungry way, separating only until she was nearly out of breath, ďBut that doesnít mean Iíll let you forget.Ē Dementis said lowly before beginning to place soft kisses on her neck and pulling her closer to it in a almost loving way.

12:46 AM